5 weeks down. 11 to go. For every week that goes by without the service working, I will be requesting 1/16th of $300. Sony already owes me $93.75 for failing to deliver a usable service for 5 weeks now. I'm really hoping that come January, I won't be needing a $300 refund.
I turned off media servers and followed the troubleshooting steps and it doesn't help. I've got a solid 25Mb/s connection adn have no trouble streaming video to any other device in the house. 4 Weeks of terrible service with no improvement and at this point I'd like a refund.
- What issue(s) are you experiencing? (error message, buffering, spinning wheel, picture quality)
All of these...
- Who is your ISP?
- Are you using a wired or wireless connection?
- What is the make & model of your router?
I've Tried it with 3 different routers and even directly to the cable modem. Currently it's on a new out of the box Buffalo WZR-600DHP
- When did the issue occur?
All games starting at 1
- In what state are you located?