It's absolutely not an issue with your connection. The issues are consistent. It's always the afternoon games. It's always the games with large fanbases. There is no reason I should go from a crystal clear morning stream to an afternoon game that doesn't even play.
- Spinning wheel with audio sometimes and no video.
- Verizon Fios
- Standard Fios wireless router
- Week 3, the afternoon games. I assumed it was because all games were on at the same time. This week the issue started in the later games
If I rewind and then fast forward that will fix it for a minute or two. I've made sure the PS3 is in the DMZ, rebooted the router and changed the wlan channel.
The first two weeks were flawless, then the 3rd week messed everything up. Now this week there aren't many late games going and I can barely connect.
This week is just as bad as last week. This is the second straight week that this service has been entirely unwatchable. Lagging and freezing video every 30 seconds to couple of minutes.
- What issue(s) are you experiencing? - Lagging (spinning wheel) making games unwatchable.
- Who is your ISP? - Time Warner Cable (20Mb / 2Mb)
- Are you using a wired or wireless connection? - Wired
- What is the make & model of your router? - Apple Airport Extreme
- When did the issue occur? - First started for me during last week's Miami / Jets game.
- In what state are you located? - California
It never freezes during a commercial. At least not for me. If it does i'll edit this and change that. If that holds up then it sure seems to be a bandwidth issue on Direct TV's end.