Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
27 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK REQUESTED] 4.25 Firmware Update Issues

Oct 28, 2012

SONY!!!! AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT IS LONG OVERDUE PEOPLE HAVE PAID GOOD MONEY ON CONSOLES AND SOFTWARE DONT YOU THINK YOU SHOULD DO THE DECENT THING AND SAY SOMETHING ,REMEMBER LAST YEARS OUTAGE MOST PEOPLE WAITED PATIENTLY <IM SURE PEOPLE WOULD DO THE SAME AGAIN ,BUT TO SAY NOTHING IS AN INSULT TO OUR INTELLIGENCE

Message 601 of 728 (439 Views)
First Son
32 posts

Oct 28, 2012

I ahve firmware 4.30.

And I cant gt a good game of Madden 13.  I drop connection everytime since the update,

Its the only game I play, so it would be nice if I can get this fixed asap.

tHANKS IN ADVANCE.

Message 602 of 728 (429 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 28, 2012
I have the original 60G model with a wireless connection. Every time I try to download update 4.30 I get the error code. I downloaded it from my PC onto a memory stick and I still got the error code. I contacted support and they gave me a list of things to try (which I told them in the first email I already tried btw) and none of that worked.

I can't get on PSN at all now, so basically I have a $600 brick just sitting there and Sony doesn't seem to care.
Message 603 of 728 (414 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Oct 28, 2012
Phat 60gb old version custom 320 HDD wireless only just updated and straight away issues are trophies don't seem to update and access to trophies while in game is worse you have to back up all the way to xmb to get back in game before you could press the ps button ? Please fix
Message 604 of 728 (376 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

I have a Fat 40GB PS3 and wired upgraded DSL. I just upgraded from the previous updated FW. I notice that when I type too fast it doesn't recognize what I typed correctly and also when you enter something there is always a space that gets added but is sometimes automatically removed when it's displayed. I don't know if it was an oversight or just from using a bad program when they are coding their program. I think that everybody is getting soft about everything including making software or are deliberately taking away features from their free version and saving them for the paid versions. If it were my way I'd hand code my own programs like I did when I used to have my own web site on geocities and built my pages from scratch before that was took down. Even facebook is acting weird. I try to use free software and services when I can but this is just getting ridiculous!

Message 605 of 728 (344 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Oct 28, 2012
Whoever is in charge of that department should be fired and replaced with someone that really knows what they're doing. That goes for all of the departments too IMHO.
Message 606 of 728 (342 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Oct 29, 2012
OH and why are we straddled with a stupid picture of a black cat and labeled with one of the worst characters from FF7? It's just plain stupid if you ask me. It's not only this site either it's happening EVERYWHERE!!!
Message 607 of 728 (328 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 29, 2012

I have a phat 80gb, model CECHE01, system update from 4.25 to 4.30. Playing MGS4 when I got the little icon in the top left corner that alternates between a disc and a question mark, and it froze. Had to switch off power at the back, now the system does everything but Blu-ray.

Message 608 of 728 (320 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Oct 29, 2012
Thought I'd check in and wow, still no response?

Say what you will about Xbox problems but I had 4 break on me since it was released and all of them were replaced within a week at no charge and haven't any problems since getting a slim when it was released. It's been well over a month now with 61 pages of complaints and no one from Sony is even saying "Not our fault, thread closed." At least do that much so everyone knows to take their business elsewhere. I was enjoying Playstation plus (especially the free walking dead games, had to buy all the episodes on Xbox last week) and was excited about the PS3 despite the constant updates that were required but this situation has made me do a complete 180.

Customer service counts for a lot in the electronics industry and Sony is dropping the ball.
Message 609 of 728 (280 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 29, 2012

ps3 60g fat

hardwire internet 30m

new update installed last night now my machine keeps shutting down if i watch a movie`playgame` netflix ..was working fine till the install.. dont know why i keep bothering with them

3 beeps red flashing light / freezing with no warning crashes faster on games

tried everything available

Message 610 of 728 (256 Views)
0 Likes