Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Re: FEEDBACK REQUESTED 4/16 PlayStation Store Delays

Apr 17, 2013

Thanks for posting an update to the elusive PS Plus content that is missing from the store. But the PSN team really needs to 1up the digital game content if they are going to remain a competitive entity in the next gen console wars. The kind of mistakes we see  for SONY month after month do not make me as a consumer maintain a lot of confidence that the PS4 will be a reliable investment. Please reconsider how Playstation store updates and content is distributed. I am sure there is something that could be changed so we get more consistent weekly updates, rather than feel regret for choosing to purchase PSN content and being stuck on hold.

Message 101 of 149 (560 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 17, 2013
finally a reply, and it seems like SCEA doesnt have any standby programmers/technicians in case of a server down outside of office hours =/

I honestly dont mind delays, but the lack of communication is very unprofessional.

Though, thanks for finally coming up with an update, lets just hope this isnt just a "buffer" update to keep our pants on only to find out that the update wont be out for another 12-24 hours
Message 102 of 149 (560 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Apr 17, 2013

A hiccup here and there is fine, but really.

Really.

Every week is a crapshoot at this point.

Would you personally continue to hire or attain services from a local vendor who did business this way? I think you know the answer.

Message 103 of 149 (560 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 17, 2013
Quite disappointed in this especially because I still haven't gotten my money back from the spend 50 get 10 promo after spending more than a hundred on it. This store delay just means that my previous problem has just been moved down the queue.
Message 104 of 149 (559 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

LOL

Message 105 of 149 (547 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

"I've had it up to this point with all of you whining and screaming about this hiccup. I admit that I too was complaining not just 4 hours ago on my Facebook and to family and friends. But SCEA has heard you.

That is what the point of this thread is for.

You say they don't listen and just ignore you guys and that they're all in it for the money. Well of course they're in it for the money, it's a business. But that's not to say they don't want loyal consumers.

Every one of you who are threatening abandonment or refusing to put money to Sony any further are just blowing air between your lips. You know you chose Playstation over Xbox and/or Nintendo because you love all the games SCEA has to offer.

Yeah, it's okay to be upset and frustrated, but don't go screaming at SCEA or any Sony branch just because they can't keep updates to their services at regular times. YOU ALREADY KNOW THEY'RE AWARE OF THE ISSUE SO WHY KEEP THEM FROM FIXING IT FOR THE SAKE OF WANTING SOMETHING OUT OF IT. If anything, you can blame yourself for causing so much drama over such a little thing, it's causing them to stress. I'd rather get a late and well-grounded update than get a rushed, half-assed one that'll just need patching later.

Get off your ends and play that old PSone Classic or a game you haven't beaten yet. Grow up and start acting like civilized adults."

Oh, look, yet another person taunting and insulting Sony's customers in a feedback thread dedicated to voicing our concerns over a darn-near day-long delay that had little to no explanation.

And the update ain't here yet, so we don't know whether its "half-assed" or "well-grounded."

So why not just ease up on what you've "had it" with, and take your own advice.

I mean of all the pointless contradictory bits of unfocused spite aimed at the wrong individuals, yours is the most ridiculous. That includes the last person I replied to that felt like aiming his ire in the wrong direction. 

I, for one, truly do plan on taking a break from purchasing on PSN after this, especially regarding Day 1 purchases.

You think you speak for Sony with the penny-ante dismissals to our problems with this network interface? Yeah, Sony needs a half-stepping snarkster that can't aim his dull jabs straight like Nintendo needs yet another franchise featuring a kid-friendly character that barely talks to milk.

Message 106 of 149 (488 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Apr 17, 2013

XD You sir have broken my sides. Thanks for the laugh.

Message 107 of 149 (385 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Not saying it wasn't bad management, that's just a given just floating that as things that could be going on that we don't really see.  Reguardless this is just kinda stupid... Also, I want the old store back still.

Message 108 of 149 (325 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 17, 2013

When will the Road To Ninja DLC for Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 be released? Stupid Microsoft got it yesterday.  I've waited weeks to get this DLC. I want it now.

Message 109 of 149 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
637 posts

Apr 17, 2013

As much as I would like to believe there is actually a problem with the update, this happens WEEK AFTER WEEK AFTER WEEK. You failed to deliver a much anticipated update to your customers, and blame it on maintenance from Monday. You guys did this to yourself, yet we have to be punished for it. It's very simple--start the maintenance on a day OTHER than MONDAY OR TUESDAY. Why would you wait until less than 24 hours till the update to start maintenance? Very poor performance Sony, very poor.

1 unhappy fan right here. Amazing how it STILL isn't on the store--I really hope people see this and never buy digitally from Sony again.

Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Message 110 of 149 (318 Views)
0 Likes