Feb 20, 2013
log*
Message 81 of 104 (447 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK] PlayStation Online Web Store

Feb 20, 2013

Alright so I was on the PSN store and wanted to re-download a game. I know it was on my account but I cannot find the download? I looked through all my downloads, even to the point where I made my very first purchase. I have the trophy data for the game from June 2011. I am 100% positive that i downloaded that game before on my account but it will not allow me to re-download without purchasing it.  At the time the game was free and now it says i have to purchase it for $9.99 and i refuse to because I had it, played it, and had fun for free. Any help for a fellow disgruntled gamer?

Message 82 of 104 (406 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 20, 2013

The Dragon's Dogma free DLC (A Trial For Adventurers - Challenge Pack) seems to have disappeared entirely from the EU store, both the Playstation-accessed one and the web store (I followed a direct link for the web store after looking up my Playstation Store problem, but the page doesn't exist, allaying my suspicions that my language setting caused me to miss out). What's up with that? It's been out since December, so I wasn't quite expecting it to suddenly disappear. 

Thanks for the support, anyhow.

Message 83 of 104 (396 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 23, 2013

I wish you had not taken away my ability to search by genre in the game section of the store. I can only see the ability to search by title. That is not good enough. I used to be able to search by genre. Now I will have to do that elsewhere and then come back to the store to find them . Very inconvenient and a stupid move on your part. 

Message 84 of 104 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3148 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

I tried the Web Store from my PC with chrome as a web browser and I found a few issues that are still present. I purchased a few things and even though I filtered some items and picked ones I do not currently own the store showed them as not able to purchase. There was one I have owned that showed as not owned, and the others were not available because I did not own a season pass and the pass was not availible threw that page. It was Back to the future. I own the first episode yet it showed that I did not, and with Plus it was free? yet the other ones said free to yet not able to purchase without the season pass which was unavailable.  I like the icon to add to the basket instead of having to go to the discription page. Yet on the discription page there are no links for add on content or progresive titles like the Back to the Future issue. 

Even now I am having issues with the Email for confermation, and the HOME items do not seem to work from the Web store... I also would like to see a way to have those purchases from the web store auto download if desired with my PS3 threw my Plus membership maybe, it would be nice to get home and have them already downloaded if my auto update is enabled on my system. 

Photobucket
Message 85 of 104 (296 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 28, 2013

so far with the "new store" I have had nothing but issues, asks for my password when completing a purchace. What password does it need I put in the password for my network log in as I have for this site and it WORKS!! yet it tells me invalid password in your "store" the navigation of the store is slow and an all around pain to use (aka my ocd senses are flipping out not logical navigation!!)

Message 86 of 104 (269 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK] Palpitation Online Web Store

Feb 28, 2013

It wouldn't let me add any funds saying "Error, Please try again later" I've been trying for the past 13 hours! Still nothing....

Message 87 of 104 (263 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Feb 28, 2013

There are a number of psn game titles that are released in Europe, but are unavailable to North American subscribers (e.g.--impossible mission). I guess you could do some weird riga-ma-role to get it from the psn store in europe but why bother. Since they are region free, why not make them available for purchase to all regions. Additionally, how do you suggest for games to be added-- I've been dying to see a paradroid mini remake.

Why not cash in on some of these games before the advent of the ps4.

Think of P'u the uncarved block.
Message 88 of 104 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3148 posts

Mar 1, 2013

jeeperxj wrote:

so far with the "new store" I have had nothing but issues, asks for my password when completing a purchace. What password does it need I put in the password for my network log in as I have for this site and it WORKS!! yet it tells me invalid password in your "store" the navigation of the store is slow and an all around pain to use (aka my ocd senses are flipping out not logical navigation!!)

Actually now that you mention passwords, I just thought of something odd... I have my PS3 store account set up threw my ps3 to prompt for password on checkout... it never asked me on online pc Store test run. Yet that might have had soemthing to do with me not finding anything I was willing to spend money on... and I still have credit from Sony that I have not Spent. 

Photobucket
Message 89 of 104 (212 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 2, 2013

I still can't add funds to my wallet, AGAIN, i don't know what happened but since the last update i get disconnected and i can't add funds to my wallet, i am really irritated because of this.

Message 90 of 104 (208 Views)
0 Likes