Monster Hunter
45 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK] PlayStation Online Web Store

Jan 30, 2013

YES!!!!!! I can finally browse and purchase content from a computer instead of just using my game systems. A definite plus and improvement!! Thank you Sony!! Smiley Very Happy

"Complexion is not a contest because racism has not context." - Lupe Fiasco
Message 61 of 104 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Jan 31, 2013
I would really like to see some more functionality with the downloaded list, since this data is on the web now, its not at all limited in regards to being able to sort by things, being able to search and filter would be so much help, and if anyone makes a api for this please tell me, I use firefox so greasemonkey or some other addon would be awesome.
Message 62 of 104 (426 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Very greatful for the web store Smiley Happy But I would like the option of re downloading previous purchases. 

Message 63 of 104 (411 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18872 posts

Jan 31, 2013

ai_akito424 wrote:

Very greatful for the web store Smiley Happy But I would like the option of re downloading previous purchases. 

Pfff, [magic dust plz]   sparkclesparkclesparkclesparkcle  [Thank you]

This is possible via your Download List. Only game related content can be redownloaded. Movie rentals and or purchases are a one time download.

To access your Download List, on the XMB go to:

Sign In/Account Management/Transaction Management/Download List

--------------

@Joystick_Warrior

I was referring to just the thread's title [original post/main post] which is the one seen on the forum's topic list. Now that it has been edited to include "web," outside readers should be able to better interpret what the thread is about.

As for the replies' subjects, a bit too late for those Smiley Tongue

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 64 of 104 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
242 posts

Jan 31, 2013

I'm not sure if anyone posted this prior to me... The biggest issue I've found is the 'lack' of Unix/Linux support. The web page checks your browser's user agent string for Windows or Mac, if you don't have one in your user agent string, you cannot access the page. Even if your browser fully supports the page and is the same browser used on Windows or Mac. I've tested Google Chrome, Firefox, and Iceweasel on Debian (Linux) and the only way to access the page is by changing my user agent to Windows or Mac. Once I do that, it works fine (as expected, and as it should). It's a web page, it shouldn't have OS restrictions, it should be based purely on your browser. I hope this issue is fixed swiftly, especially an issue which should have never been in the first place. it's an inconvenience to change my user agent just to get on the web store.

Thank you for your time.

Message 65 of 104 (398 Views)
PlayStation Support
4415 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Hey drakestefani. We realize that there are issues using the Web Store with Linux, it is currently being addressed and functionality will be added in the future. Thanks for the thorough info and I'll be sure the team working on it gets that information.
Message 66 of 104 (388 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
242 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Joystick_Warrior wrote:
Hey drakestefani. We realize that there are issues using the Web Store with Linux, it is currently being addressed and functionality will be added in the future. Thanks for the thorough info and I'll be sure the team working on it gets that information.

Thank you kindly for your timely response. It's nice to know the issue will be resolved (hopefully soon). I'm glad to be of service to you. Thank you once again for your time, I greatly appreciate it.

Message 67 of 104 (366 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Feb 3, 2013

I like the store. I like it better personally than the one on the xmb! 

Message 68 of 104 (337 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Love the new interface. I would like a "wish list" where I could throw items that I want to buy later.. I'd probably have a long list in there...

Just sayin' :-)

Message 69 of 104 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
271 posts

Feb 4, 2013
Does it work with Google Chrome OS (Chromebook?)
Message 70 of 104 (303 Views)
0 Likes