Fender Bender
3148 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK] PlayStation Online Store

Jan 28, 2013

I don't know if it's in the works yet I would love to be able to play the Mini's I have on my Phone with a download from this new store that is avalible online off the PS3... I like the Idea of being able to buy my PS content from anywhere. Does this work well from a Vita with Wifi or 3g?

Also I wanted to note something I dont particularly like about the Set up. Before and when I buy stuff, it notes my purchases on my Facebook. Yet after the new Store it no longer notes my Purchases on my Facebook page. I used it for helping me find recepts and also to let my family friends know the games I have. Is there anyway you guys and gals can program that back in? Also I would like to see it possible for Google plus too if possible. My Trophys still post on Facebook, yet not my purchases unless its a PS HOME purchase. I dont care too much about the trophy posts yet It does let me click like on my friends accomplishments there, I think it would be nice to have on G+ and also to have the Purchases posts back. 

Photobucket
Message 51 of 104 (439 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
4418 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Hey all. I was going through this post and saw some great feedback. Keep in mind that this is NOT feedback for the PlayStation Store in general but specifically for the Online Web Store. I will start filtering out comments not about the web store in order to clean things up for the folks who need to gather this information. Thanks!

J_W

Message 52 of 104 (432 Views)
Fender Bender
3148 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Oh... I see, well will the non Online store stuff that is not related be moved to a more relivant thread or will it just be deleted?

Photobucket
Message 53 of 104 (418 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
4418 posts

Jan 28, 2013
Anything further in this thread will be removed as the information needs to be consistent for the store team to see so they can make adjustments and improvements to the Online Web Store. There are many many many (many many many) threads with feedback to the new store overall. Pick one and post in there Smiley Happy
Message 54 of 104 (408 Views)
SIEA
1490 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Emerald_Swords wrote:
Would it be possible to add the friends and messaging lists for this webpage? So we can view our friends and message them via Pc when we're away from our consoles.

I like the idea of getting more community centric items into the online store interface, however, I haven't seen it on any upcoming plans for the online store. At this time, the scope of the online store is to be a point of purchase for PS Store content. 

Message 55 of 104 (396 Views)
First Son
13 posts

Jan 29, 2013
I have this exact same problem.
Message 56 of 104 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK] PlayStation Online Web Store

Jan 30, 2013

Am i the only one here that have less lag after visiting Web Store

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 57 of 104 (346 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18895 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Joystick_Warrior wrote:

Hey all. I was going through this post and saw some great feedback. Keep in mind that this is NOT feedback for the PlayStation Store in general but specifically for the Online Web Store. I will start filtering out comments not about the web store in order to clean things up for the folks who need to gather this information. Thanks!

J_W

Now that you too recognize the difference between PSN Online Store  & PSN Web Store, as I've stated on my previous post; to avoid further misunderstanding [as it keeps happening]  I suggest you edit the thread's title to reflect this "[FEEDBACK] PlayStation Web Store" or "[FEEDBACK] PlayStation Online Store (Web Store only)"

I'm sure this will help to better draw the desired feedback Smiley Tongue

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 58 of 104 (340 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK] PlayStation Online Web Store

Jan 30, 2013
I would like to be able to purchase Playstation Mobile items through the store. I noticed I wasn't able to purchase Cubixx for PSM, even though I have a Vita registered to my account. Had to open my Vita and purchase it there.
Message 59 of 104 (324 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
4418 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

Xuchilbara wrote:

Joystick_Warrior wrote:

J_W

Now that you too recognize the difference between PSN Online Store  & PSN Web Store, as I've stated on my previous post; to avoid further misunderstanding [as it keeps happening]  I suggest you edit the thread's title to reflect this "[FEEDBACK] PlayStation Web Store" or "[FEEDBACK] PlayStation Online Store (Web Store only)"

I'm sure this will help to better draw the desired feedback Smiley Tongue

The title was changed soon after I posted it, unfortunately because of the way Lithium works, the replies had the title of the intial post and every time they reply to a previous post the title is wrong :X I will still continue to track information on both ends however. 

Message 60 of 104 (317 Views)
0 Likes