Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK] PlayStation Online Store

Jan 27, 2013

The biggest issue I've had with the PSN Store (Any version) is that your "Purchase History" is hard to navigate. For many purchases I see two or three individual files (a demo, an unlock file, and now Vita files). Worse yet, it does this for all content including addon content. Addon content should show up as a sub list for the title it's designed for.  

Message 41 of 104 (369 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8888 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Would it be possible to add the friends and messaging lists for this webpage? So we can view our friends and message them via Pc when we're away from our consoles.
Message 42 of 104 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3797 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Want an honest opinion? It's horrible. Just..horrible. The old Store was ten times better. This one is slower, laggier, confusing etc. etc. etc. Even the search is joke!

Bring back the old PS store. Please.

Message 43 of 104 (340 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8888 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

Want an honest opinion? It's horrible. Just..horrible. The old Store was ten times better. This one is slower, laggier, confusing etc. etc. etc. Even the search is joke!

Are you talking about the browser based version? Because it's nothing like the Ps3 store.

Message 44 of 104 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3797 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Emerald_Swords wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

Are you talking about the browser based version? Because it's nothing like the Ps3 store.

The PS3 one. If this was meant for the browser's, then I shall go cry in the corner for embarrasing myself.

Smiley Tongue

Message 45 of 104 (327 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18872 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

Emerald_Swords wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

The PS3 one. If this was meant for the browser's, then I shall go cry in the corner for embarrasing myself.

Smiley Tongue

You don't have to be.  PSN Online Store can be any of the currently available online stores [e.g. built-in, app-base, web-base]  PSN Web Store should have been their choice for it would directly imply that the store is written for and accessed via a web browser.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 46 of 104 (322 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

Emerald_Swords wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

Smiley Tongue

Then why do you even post this on a Browser-Based Store FEEDBACK. go back to your Anti-Redesigned PSStore Thread

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 47 of 104 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Jan 28, 2013
bring back the old store it was better
Message 48 of 104 (311 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8888 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Ace_Fighter_132 wrote:
bring back the old store it was better

Wrong post.

Message 49 of 104 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4131 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Here's an idea for you: Don't break the store you can access from the ps3 in the first place. Would have saved you a bunch of money and given us a better product.

But hey, I'm not the one worrying about your budgets or sales, so whatever.

Message 50 of 104 (293 Views)
0 Likes