Last Guardian
11298 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK] PlayStation Online Store

Jan 26, 2013

Bring the old PS Store back, it takes 10 mins for me to dowload something that is free while in the old store i could dowload a free demo in less than 10 secs. Smiley Sad

Message 31 of 104 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Pretty cool. When will Sony finally allow us to send and recieve messages from our computer to people playing online? You know, like how the other system allows you too....

Message 32 of 104 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Slow, slow and slow.  It drags when trying to get to what you want.  Too many clicks when trying to get to an item.  It also lags as well.  Layout is just awful.  

You should take this one off line and bring back the old lay out.  I won't even use the store anymore, screen jumping is rather annoying. 

Message 33 of 104 (446 Views)
Last Guardian
11776 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Here's just a few quibbles I've noticed when browsing the PlayStation Store on my Web browser. One is that when loading it up the first couple of times I clicked on the Final Fantasy deal from the main page. None of the items within the section loaded up (there would just be a few of those white loading screens in constant flux). Operating later on though, another issue is just that this version of the store that I'm seeing is basically the European store, from what it looks like.

Although it saves time for the masses, the store itself is not setup for a specific region like it is on the PlayStation platform. Having to surf through all the various dollar signs just to associate yours takes some time. Another portion to that end, when looking at the Plus section (for example) if I'm trying to download Limbo from the shop it gives me the error that I can't have it (knowing I'm not a European customer). But, given that the shop happens to list the item or items that aren't suitable to all regions does create a problem if you're not familiar with your territory in that sense.

Message 34 of 104 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

On another note, I would have liked it to be more HTML oriented rather then flash like oriented. It's much faster that way and less buggy. The back button may fail at times.

Message 35 of 104 (442 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

Jan 26, 2013
Am I missing something? How about a link to the online store?
Message 36 of 104 (433 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1033 posts

Jan 26, 2013

I bought a few psp games and they won't show up on the psvita psn download list as downloadable.

also all psp games,dlc qnd minis should be purchasable through the psvita it would make it much easier to purchase stuff when there's no pc around.

Message 37 of 104 (430 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 26, 2013

What happened to metro last light? I can no longer find it in the pre order section or by searching it. Did it get taken down due to THQ  being bankrupt? Or is this just a bug on the playsation store?

Message 38 of 104 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Jan 26, 2013
You cannot preorder THQ games anymore... You have to buy them when they come out.
Message 39 of 104 (407 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18928 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

Today I came back to the community and by doing so news that -SONY is requesting feedback on the now live & open for business PSN web store- found me.  I was more than happy to make use of the store and provide the requested feedback but now my desire to help has been truncated & suspended.

If I'm to conduct a transaction on the Internets it must be done over a completely encrypted connection not a partial one. For this reasons I won't be providing you with any further feedback. Please look into this & reassure the security integrity of the PSN web store.

Untitled.png

PSNWebStore_partial-encryption.jpg

With that said, it would be must welcomed and very much trust worthy if you, SONY, were to provide a Extended Validation Certificated (EV.)

Thanks for the opportunity,

An end-user who cares & appreciates SONY & the PlayStation family.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 40 of 104 (399 Views)
0 Likes