First Son
5 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK] PlayStation Online Store

Jan 25, 2013

Under game type for PS3, you should also have PS two classic.  You currently only have PS One classics.

Also, is there a way to add trophy information to each content?

Message 21 of 101 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Needs a PlayStation Home section. There are Home items there, but you can only find them by searching for different terms.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 22 of 101 (371 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

Needs a PlayStation Home section. There are Home items there, but you can only find them by searching for different terms.

Agreed! There are some PlayStation Home content available in the store, but not much. I'd love to see more content make it's way to the SEN Online Store, and a dedicated Home tab would be great!

Message 23 of 101 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12803 posts

Jan 26, 2013

HisShadowX wrote:

The new PS Store sucks place bring back the old one. The Ridge Racer guy didn't change the store in Japan are we being punished because we didn't get two jobs and bought the system at its old price?

Then why you don't use the Website Store...then?

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 24 of 101 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12803 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Sophronia wrote:

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

Agreed! There are some PlayStation Home content available in the store, but not much. I'd love to see more content make it's way to the SEN Online Store, and a dedicated Home tab would be great!

If Sony Add Home Tab instead of PSStore-exclusive Home Bundles. then it would be easiler for everyone to browse Home items without going to Home. Just take a look at Japan Store. it does have one. (but doesn't update there anymore). PLEASE BRING IT HERE!

It should be added to Both PS3 and PSVita. it will be perfect!

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 25 of 101 (353 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
869 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Give us to options to deactivate systems. I have a few systems I don't own anymore because of the YLOD and I can't remove them from my list. Also give us the option to download and install games while we are away from the PS3. Comes in handy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 26 of 101 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
426 posts

Jan 26, 2013

It has no filtering options: i had to go thru all the pages in ABC order to get to the M's and N's. After finding the page- i clicked on the wrong title and when i went back "a page" it took me back all the way back to first page so i had to go thru all the pages again... it's a real pain having to go thru atleast 50 pages twice or even multiple times looking for one or two things.

Needs better Filtering options- like the first store had where you could click the first letter of whatever you were looking for and it bring up everything in that "folder" with that starting letter. Movies have their own, add-ons have their own and so on. Also you could break down game search options better. i.e. Genre, Classic, Network, disc-based

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Message 27 of 101 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1732 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Is it just me, or does it feel a lot like Steam? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I'm actually pretty happy that the Playstation Online Store is finally out, I was just wondering the other day if there was one.

Message 28 of 101 (335 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3307 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

EDSTA713 wrote:

Give us to options to deactivate systems. I have a few systems I don't own anymore because of the YLOD and I can't remove them from my list. Also give us the option to download and install games while we are away from the PS3. Comes in handy.

You can go to https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.action and under the devices tab you will see a Playstations systems tab. Go into there and you will see all the devices that are on your account. Click the device and you can deactivate it. There is also a mass deactivation which you may want to use. Do note that you can only do this every 6 months.

Message 29 of 101 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

Yes, I have feedback. When on the PlayStation Plus content, the background for that page which moves along slightly when I scroll makes the scrolling slower and it's really annoying. Can we keep the backgrounds simple and not move when we scroll.

Other than that it's running great and I love it.

Message 30 of 101 (326 Views)
0 Likes