Highlighted
First Son
11 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK] PlayStation Online Web Store

Jul 2, 2013

Trying to find and download already purchased content is still a major pain in the **bleep**.

You need.... neigh, you MUST make the download list searchable and sortable by format, type and name as well as purchase date. Also you MUST make it so that you can send content to the download queue directly from the content information page instead of just displaying this product has already been purchased. It would be much easier if we could download directly from the game page instead of having to search through the download list.

On the Vita (not the web store) store the issues are that the download list shows content that is not accessible on the Vita, please filter this out. Also whenever you download something from the download list you get sent back to the top of the download list and again is forced to manually try to find where you were last. If you have a lot of content this is very time consuming and ineffective.

Message 101 of 104 (231 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2015

Howdy! I was browsing for some avatars recently and have found it very annoying, troublesome, and tedious both in the web store and the PS3 console store.

For starters, the category filters do not include every game that should be in the filter; it is only a partial list. For example, the Fighting game filter does not inlcude any Street Fighter avatars. I assume this is the same for all of the filters seeing as how there are only a couple hundred titles (or less) in each filter when there are well over 4,900 avatars in total.

I wouldn't mind browsing through the entire list of avatars on the web store if there were more options available for sorting and browsing. Here are some suggestions.

1. Include an option to select how many items populate per page.
  2. Allow the customer to go directly to the page they want (possibly via a dropdown list) instead of having to sift through each page, one at a time.
  3. Allow the customer to browse by letter.
  4. Allow the customer to browse avatars by game title. (I find this one particulary helpful--especially for the person who knows what they are looking for. This would let the customer know if there are any avatars available for a particular game without them having to go through the entire list, page by page.)
  5. Fix the category filters so that they inculde all games for a given category.

Thanks! I hope this gets fixed.

Message 102 of 104 (112 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[FEEDBACK] PlayStation Online Web Store

Jan 10, 2016

It would be awesome if the Playstion Network Store for PS4 had more contents from the PS3 carried onto the PS4, or newer versions and etc. I even hear from others that have owned a PS3, often speak that there are many items on the PS3 that PS4 will never have, as if PS3 exclusive content. One example would be MY Little Pony Avatars, themes, and other contents that PS4 does not have nor might ever add; only MLP Monopoly can be found in the PS4 PSN Store. Im sure alot of PS4 owners would love to see increased contents such as this example added to the PS4 PSN Store.

Message 103 of 104 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Mar 13, 2016
I can't. Buy a game I'm trying to buy the division but on the console it says my credit card is invalid, I checked it and it valid. Mobile ps4 app says it can not find the shopping cart
Message 104 of 104 (50 Views)
0 Likes