First Son
11 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK] PlayStation Online Web Store

[ Edited ]
Mar 4, 2013

I am not sure I am in the right section, but while looking at the Skyrim DLC, I realized that the DLC's Dragonborn and Hearthfire has different prices between the English and the French ones. English Dragonborn is $19.99 while for French it is $9.99 then English Hearthfire is $4.99 while French is $2.49. I hope this is a mistake because that seems unfair if you ask me. 

Message 91 of 104 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3358 posts

Mar 4, 2013

Im still not able to view the store using firefox aurora Smiley Sad Any word if this will be fixed?

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
― Albert Einstein
Message 92 of 104 (449 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Mar 5, 2013

The Playstation store for Canada is AWAYS late when it comes to updating the store with new DLC. Closely everyone around the world probably has access to certain DLC contents before it shows up. Kind if lame when the official website of the game is saying that we should be the first or second  to get access to them.

Message 93 of 104 (431 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 6, 2013

I swearto god sony if you dont get your website together Im going elsewhere and I willslander you to everyone I ever meet.  Fix your credit casrd walledt info.  Dont advertise star ocean as being on Vita.  No.  Wait.  Adrvertise it on Vita.....because you put it on Vita.  Simple things.

Message 94 of 104 (417 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Mar 12, 2013
Still Can not find Rock Band 1 Export key in store, fix
Message 95 of 104 (359 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Mar 15, 2013
I noticed that you can search by price bolth ascending and descending. Search by price VS search by genre; I'm a little insulted that they aren't trying to be a little less transparent. I'm more concerned with what I LIKE, not what I'm willing to PAY THEM.
I could write something funny here, but that kind of comedy is only wasted on you.
Message 96 of 104 (324 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Mar 15, 2013
I keep looking through posts and support sections.
What I see a lot of: Complaints and concerns.
What I see little of: Answers or somebody that wants to give a **bleep**.

On my screen right now: The funds could not be added to your wallet (56)

Here's an idea: Instead of giving me numbers, why not just tell me what the numbers mean? There's already crap on my screen, why not a little more crap that explains something? Or is web ad hits the only thing keeping Playstation afloat right now? Ought to be, I've surfed this site back and forth for FOUR GODDAMN HOURS.

RAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGE
I could write something funny here, but that kind of comedy is only wasted on you.
Message 97 of 104 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
18 posts

Mar 16, 2013
Tried for days, gave up, found everything i wanted on the XBOX anyway. That's $208.87 I took elsewhere.
Paid a little more than I would have for PS3, but at least I was ABLE TO ACQUIRE IT.
How much more money are you going to miss out on?
I'll keep you posted.
Gonna buy a bunch of Wii points now, for no reason.
That's $50 more, and I don't even have a Wii.
That's how much I hate you right now.

All I want is a reason, some kind of answer, something to at least lull me into having the impression (however false) that SONY actually cares at all about it's customers and users as opposed to moving units and keeping up with your competitors. Look where it's gotten you. How much product are you selling? Are you out-preforming your competition?
$258.87 says NO.
I got plenty of BIG FAT PAYCHECKS that say no also.
I love videogames. Mabe too much.
Somebody has to.
Lord knows you don't.
Message 98 of 104 (278 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 1, 2013

I have not been able to access the store for about one and a half months now but I can browse the internet, access multiplayer in all games, and even access parts of the store for specific DLC through Skate 3, Gotham City Impostors and other games. Yet somehow every time I try to access the store directly I receive the message: The PlayStation Store is currently undergoing maintenance. (Or something along those lines) and have to hold the PS button to quit to the XMB. I have the most recent update, but have had this problem both before and after the update. This has been getting extremely aggravating for me and would appreciate any help whatsoever. Thanks in advance.

Message 99 of 104 (163 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Jul 1, 2013

MazeraShard wrote:

I have not been able to access the store for about one and a half months now but I can browse the internet, access multiplayer in all games, and even access parts of the store for specific DLC through Skate 3, Gotham City Impostors and other games. Yet somehow every time I try to access the store directly I receive the message: The PlayStation Store is currently undergoing maintenance. (Or something along those lines) and have to hold the PS button to quit to the XMB. I have the most recent update, but have had this problem both before and after the update. This has been getting extremely aggravating for me and would appreciate any help whatsoever. Thanks in advance.

Delete and reinstall the store. Press triangle on the icon to bring up the options.

Message 100 of 104 (158 Views)
0 Likes