Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
8 posts

BUG in LATAM webstore

Feb 5, 2013

Latin America PSN webstore DOES NOT have search box. It’s almost impossible to find anything on the webstore because of the lack of this important feature. USA and Europe webstore have searchboxes. Please check it and fix it!

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 101 (433 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK] PlayStation Online Web Store

Feb 6, 2013

Do you know if we can pay with PayPal on the PSN

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 101 (429 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3512 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

This is from my friends who buy stuff off the PSN..We all had a little get together this week and huddled up around the PS3 like it was a campfire :smileytongue:

Pleasent looks but " i aint got time for all dat". I wound up giving up looking for something when I am just browsing for something to buy. Sensory overload...Lets see...can you cram anymore into it?..lmbo..

Keep it simple but pleasent to look at..We need this for our store..The store looking like an app is great..but way to much clutter.

This is why I will not buy another windows product PC. To much redundancy. 

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 101 (395 Views)
Fender Bender
3121 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Sony Crew... I don't know if this is considered the Online store or not... I did this on my PS3 and not the computer. Yet I see a problem that I wanted to bring to your attention... it is also a problem with PS Plus possibly. Sorry again if I am posing this in the wrong place. Mr. Joystick feel free to move this to a more appropreate place if nessisary. Yet the forums now a days are hard to navigate and un clear on what is an appropreate place or not. 

I got Gaurdians of Middle earth on my Plus membership this week. It never took me to the Buy option I guess because it was free for Plus, and I like when things go faster, I do, yet it never notified me that I had purchased it, via Email or on Load out Screen... I was worried that It might not be on my download list. I checked just now and Yes it is on my Quitrocity site download list and also on my PS3 Store download list, yet I never got Confermation when downloading it that it would be in there nore did I ever get an Email with this purchase listed, even though it was free threw PS plus...

Is this just an oversite or a glitch? 

I keep very good reccords now a days of all the games I have, even the free ones (thanks by the way for all the deals threw Plus its a great program...) Yet I felt obligated to point this out, cause it messes up my records. I like emails to show my Time lines for gaming, just like the Posts on facebook and G + that I was asking for before... 

It is just like the email I never got for the Paid Plus subscription I posted about Last year that still has not been fixed. 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 101 (354 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1028 posts

Feb 11, 2013

most psp games aren't downloadable on vita after you buy it from the online store which sucks becuase I tried to sell a friend on monster hunter and the demo would not show up as downloadable fix this please

also everything I click on something it goes to the sen loading screen like it does the first time you enter the site and loads just as long to load

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 101 (327 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3253 posts

Feb 14, 2013

I'm still having issues using firefox to view theh store. It just says can not connect to server. I use firefox aurora and i have to use google chrome to view the store.

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 101 (291 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18665 posts

Feb 17, 2013

steven1230 wrote:

I'm still having issues using firefox to view theh store. It just says can not connect to server. I use firefox aurora and i have to use google chrome to view the store.

The web store works great with Firefox [release]. Aurora is the experimental phase of the Firefox development process so there are sure to be certain incompatibilities with it. If SONY goes out of their way to support Aurora then kudos to them.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 101 (264 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 18, 2013

I wanted to buy an episode of The Walking Dead so, I decided to add funds. What happened was I accidentally added funds to my PS3 with an outdaded debit card (since I forgot to update my account).

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 101 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3121 posts

Feb 18, 2013

I am still not getting Emails for my Transactions...Yet they are showing up in my history which is wierd.  Plus I have never been able to use a Debit or Credit Card. I think its cause I have a Hyphen in my name, cause all my cards were and are good, I gave up on trying to use a Debit Card to buy stuff on PSN. Sadly most computer systems will not accept a First name with a Hyphen in it. Even DMVs.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 101 (239 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 20, 2013

I dont get it...

Been wanting to buy the new Skyrim add-on for days now, but everytime I try to access PS Store, it says its down for maintenance... but all my friends can access it and buy the add-on no problem... what the hell is going on??? Why can everyone take advantage of the 50% off while I'll have to pay full pop because I could not lof in PS store? I can lof it to PSN no problem, and I did all the updates... please help...

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 101 (208 Views)
0 Likes