Dec 30 2015
By: Joystick_Warrior PlayStation Support 4425 posts
Accepted Solution

[FEEDBACK] PSN Connectivity Issues

[ Edited ]
1157 replies 60919 views Edited Jan 16, 2015

UPDATE

As this issue has now been resolved this thread will be locked. Thanks for helping us improve PSN with your information. 

Hey all. We realize that some are still reporting issues connecting to PSN. We are currently working on gathering some information from those affected. If you can, please provide the following:

• Console affected
  • Error(s) received - please be specific (screenshots welcome)

We appreciate your patience as we look into the issues reported.

-Joystick_Warrior

UPDATE: 

Hey all. For those still reporting issues connecting to PSN, we request a bit more information from you. Can you attempt to log into PSN via our website here: 

http://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

Once you try entering your information, please report what exactly is happening on your computer screen in this thread.  If you can succesfully log in please report that here as well. 

Update 2:

In addition to the information requested above, we'd like to see if you are able to verify your email address via the SEN website once you are able to successfully log in.

Try to login at: http://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com
Once logged in you should see a message at the top of the screen asking you to verify your email address (if you have not already done so).  
Click on the link to "Get Started".  Once you click, an email will be sent to you with a link to complete the verification process.

We'd like to collect as much information as possible, so it would be helpful if you could report the following:
•    Your location
•    Internet Service Provider
•    Console(s) Affected
•    Error you received on the console
•    Were you successful logging in on the SEN website? - If not, please provide any error messages
•    Were you successful in verifying your email address? – If not, please provide details

Thanks again for all your help and patience.

Message 5 of 1,158 (60,919 Views)
First Son
1 posts

customer support is a joke

Dec 28, 2014
I called to see what was happening with this psn issue. The person I talked to told me that due to Sony not having written policies on this issue he could.not tell me anything. So I said I want my membership extended for the amount of days I have not been able to play online (6 days for me now cuz I still can't sign in) he said Sony will not compensate me in any way that I will just have to wait. This is beyond ridiculous, customer support is a joke.
Message 1 of 1,158 (26,841 Views)
Limit Breaker
22825 posts

Re: customer support is a joke

Dec 28, 2014

i don't work for sony... but i also provide customer support/service for various companies

and the representative is just doing his/her job

there's nothing wrong with that.. he/she can't provide an answer to some he/she doesn't know

sony my give an additional date or give out free games.. etc. but who knows

nothing yet right now

the games for the PS3/PS4/PSvita most can be play offline as well

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 1,158 (26,822 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

what the hell is going on with psn sony should be ashamed of its self

Dec 29, 2014

xmas present and still cant get the psp vita slim sorted with download voucher two days got in long line for online advise and told to call back. Now you cant even get connected to customer support. If you call them by phone £1.53 a min its a joke. They cant take our money quick enough and dont want to help when problems happen. Will think twice about buying any thing else by them. Come on sony get your finger out and help speak and sort your customers out and not forget that we here.

Message 3 of 1,158 (26,847 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: what the hell is going on with psn sony should be ashamed of its self

Dec 29, 2014

Probably just best to wait a week or two then come back. I still can't do many things because of the sorry state of them right now. It's disappointing. After shock from the attacks, is my guess.

Message 4 of 1,158 (26,803 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK] PSN Issues

Dec 30, 2014

Fairpoint Communications

Bar Harbor, Maine

PS4

Message 6 of 1,158 (60,889 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Dec 30, 2014
NY
Comcast
PS4
Message 7 of 1,158 (60,860 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Dec 30, 2014

Hello. I have problems tring to download Digital Destiny into my PS4.......... my code got an error when put it in in the PS Store

what location?

Bayamon, Puerto Rico

Ps4

Message 8 of 1,158 (60,850 Views)
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 30, 2014

Portland metro area, OR

Comcast / Xfinity

PS4

Cannot log in.  NW-31456-9 and CE-33986-9 .  MTU fix doesn't work.

EDIT:

Mostly new users who are in trouble, it seems.  Something wrong with Sony's databases?

Message 9 of 1,158 (60,832 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Dec 30, 2014
Miami Gardens, Florida
Comcast
PS4
Message 10 of 1,158 (60,807 Views)