Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 06 2013
By: unionstar Monster Hunter 36 posts
Accepted Solution

Error code M 10 haunts my dreams

3 replies 156 views Edited May 6, 2013
Atleast 5 times a day I'm booted off home with error code M10 the worst part is a lot of the time I'm in the highroller room at a 10 thousand dollar table when I'm booted..so yea I'm alittle ticked off..its out of control..Playstation ..you are a BILLION dollar company and thousand dollar problems stump you?? What gives?? Your number one job it to provide clean fun virtual experience for fans of top knotch games and 3D world lovers..and I gotta say I've been let down the last few months..you should have the smartest ppl on the planet workin around the clock to fix your customers issues..you have the money to afford them..yet day after day the same issues happen..I got love for you playstation I believe in you..but your making it real hard to keep that faith..GET IT TOGETHER- patiently waiting for results-UNIONSTAR
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (156 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: Error code M 10 haunts my dreams

May 6, 2013
I have seen that code a few times also. It sucks!!! I'm one of those dummies that has spent a lot of money on home and now it's just a joke and annoying. Also fix the hackers that are freezing up rooms, it's wrecking my playstation. Get it together Sony!!!! I don't want to switch to xbox
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (147 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

May 6, 2013
Oh yeah don't even get me started on the hackers and freezers on home..some 16 year old in his parents basement can control a server a BILLION dollar company created lol how does that happen?..you would think Sony could handle the curve balls that youth and laptops could throw at them but they been losing the battle and stricking out left and right..wonder if Microsoft gets beat up by some random kid on a 200 dollar Wal-Mart laptop...
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (145 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

May 8, 2013
Lol accidentally made it look like it was solved wrong button..this will never be solved cause mods dont even look at M10 error code thrends cause they are embarrassed cause they know Sony can't fix it..Your a billion dollar company Sony ..you can do this...
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (112 Views)
0 Likes