First Son
2 posts

Re: Error Code with Big Sky Infinity

Dec 23, 2012

I have been following this, waiting for a solution as well, still not working, I also purchased day one.  I just emailed sony and got this response: 

Response Via Email (Luis T.)12/23/2012 10:22 AM

Hello, 

Thank you for contacting PlayStation® Technical Support. My name is Luis, your PlayStation® representative, and I will be happy to assist you with the game that you're unable to download to your PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita™). 

The game, Big sky Infinity, is actually available in two different versions in the PlayStation®Store (PS Store): one version is for the PlayStation®3 (PS3™), and the other version is for the PS Vita™. The game for the PS3™ has the Cross Play availability, meaning that you can use the PS Vita™ as the controller to play the game on the PS3™. 

I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this may have caused. 

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you today. 

Sincerely,
Luis T.
Consumer Services
1-800-345-7669 
http://us.playstation.com

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 64 (462 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

I think it stupid that people working for the company can't read or have no clue what is going on...

I just got a guy on live chat to tell me that it was my network causing my problem...

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 64 (461 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Dec 24, 2012

this whole situation is absolutely ridiculous, sony needs to fix this

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 64 (444 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Dec 28, 2012

cheshire__smile wrote:

Hey folks!  Vouchers for affected users should be going out late in the evening on 12/21 via XMB message. Thanks very much for your patience! 

Good to know but still have not recieved any message about said voucher.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 64 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Dec 29, 2012

Same here, InAnimateAlpha.  I'm really thankful the problem is being looked at, but am slightly concerned at how they will determine the affected users.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 64 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Dec 30, 2012

Thank goodness I found this thread! The customer support guy I talked to on the phone about this actually argued with me about what I was seeing on the PS store. I found Big Sky Infinity under cross-buy and he told me it wasn't a cross-buy title. 

I'm quite alarmed that it is taking so long to fix this issue.

Check out my video game blog: http://pixeltrowel.wordpress.com
I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 64 (316 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Exampel wrote:

I have been following this, waiting for a solution as well, still not working, I also purchased day one.  I just emailed sony and got this response: 

Response Via Email (Luis T.)12/23/2012 10:22 AM

Hello, 

Thank you for contacting PlayStation® Technical Support. My name is Luis, your PlayStation® representative, and I will be happy to assist you with the game that you're unable to download to your PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita™). 

The game, Big sky Infinity, is actually available in two different versions in the PlayStation®Store (PS Store): one version is for the PlayStation®3 (PS3™), and the other version is for the PS Vita™. The game for the PS3™ has the Cross Play availability, meaning that you can use the PS Vita™ as the controller to play the game on the PS3™. 

Sincerely,
Luis T.
Consumer Services
1-800-345-7669 

I just tried to verify this and as i thought it is incorrect information from Sony Support.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 64 (281 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
241 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Callmesteam wrote:

Glad to hear a fix is in motion.  Still waiting for my voucher as well.  Enjoying it on the PS3, but wish I could play it in bed on the Vita.

Just wanted to update everyone -- it appears our CS team accidentally issued vouchers only to people who bought it on PS Vita, but not PS3. They are now working on getting vouchers for people who purchased it on PS3, so really sorry but it will be a little longer before you receive a voucher code. :/

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 64 (245 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
241 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Exampel wrote:

Response Via Email (Luis T.) 12/23/2012 10:22 AM

Hello, 

Sincerely,
Luis T.
Consumer Services
1-800-345-7669 

Thanks for sharing -- I will let the CS team know :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 64 (244 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Jan 10, 2013

cheshire__smile wrote:

Callmesteam wrote:

Glad to hear a fix is in motion.  Still waiting for my voucher as well.  Enjoying it on the PS3, but wish I could play it in bed on the Vita.

Just wanted to update everyone -- it appears our CS team accidentally issued vouchers only to people who bought it on PS Vita, but not PS3. They are now working on getting vouchers for people who purchased it on PS3, so really sorry but it will be a little longer before you receive a voucher code. :/

Thanks for the update. I'm waiting for my voucher as well

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 64 (167 Views)
0 Likes