Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
6 posts

Re: Error Code with Big Sky Infinity

[ Edited ]
Mar 18, 2013

cheshire__smile

I recieved a voicher in December for the PS3 version and to be honest I thought it was to fix an issue with the PS3. I tried to use it and I recieved an error and it disappeared from my inbox. I still had the PS3 version but the Vita version kist kept giving me the error message everyone else was getting on this thread. Since March 8th though the purchase has been removed and neither version is in my download list. Also, neither version is able to be purchased on my account. I just keep getting an error stating that it cant be purchased at this time. I am not even able to add the demo to my account for the Vita.

I just called CS and spoke with a very helpful person and they stated they were going to try and get a hold of you cause the fix he tried on my account did not allow me to purchase or add it to my account.

I still have the game installed on my PS3 systems and it loads, but I am unable to redownload it for the PS3 or the Vita.

The error message I would recieve on the Vita system when trying to install the game from my PS3 or using WiFi and downloading it from the store was "C2-12383-7"

Ok since originally posting this reponse I now see the PS Vita trial version of Big Sky Infinity.

The PS3 or VIta full version is nowhere in my download list.

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 64 (151 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
243 posts

Mar 18, 2013

Fathermadman wrote:

cheshire__smile

I recieved a voicher in December for the PS3 version and to be honest I thought it was to fix an issue with the PS3. I tried to use it and I recieved an error and it disappeared from my inbox. I still had the PS3 version but the Vita version kist kept giving me the error message everyone else was getting on this thread. Since March 8th though the purchase has been removed and neither version is in my download list. Also, neither version is able to be purchased on my account. I just keep getting an error stating that it cant be purchased at this time. I am not even able to add the demo to my account for the Vita.

I just called CS and spoke with a very helpful person and they stated they were going to try and get a hold of you cause the fix he tried on my account did not allow me to purchase or add it to my account.

I still have the game installed on my PS3 systems and it loads, but I am unable to redownload it for the PS3 or the Vita.

The error message I would recieve on the Vita system when trying to install the game from my PS3 or using WiFi and downloading it from the store was "C2-12383-7"

Ok since originally posting this reponse I now see the PS Vita version of Big Sky Infinity for the game but the PS3 version is nowhere in my download list. Does this mean when I go to replace my PS3 or I need to download and install it again I will need to purchase the PS3 version again?

Hmm. I'll let our CS team know and see what they can do to fix this. 

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 64 (135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 18, 2013

Everything has been resolved. Thank you very much. Also if you could let the CS rep I spoke with today know that it is resolved and to thank him I would appreciate it.

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 64 (130 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
243 posts

Mar 18, 2013

Fathermadman wrote:

Everything has been resolved. Thank you very much. Also if you could let the CS rep I spoke with today know that it is resolved and to thank him I would appreciate it.

Oh! Well that is happy news :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 64 (128 Views)
0 Likes