Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 64 (214 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: Error Code with Big Sky Infinity

Feb 22, 2013

cheshire__smile wrote:
I'm having our team look into why they still aren't working for most people, but yours should be fixed now too! Try again :smileyhappy:

I just tried my voucher code. It still is not working.

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 64 (212 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
243 posts

Feb 28, 2013

Izkuru wrote:

cheshire__smile wrote:
I'm having our team look into why they still aren't working for most people, but yours should be fixed now too! Try again :smileyhappy:

I just tried my voucher code. It still is not working.

Alrighty, could you guys do me a huge favor and let me know which version (PSN or PS Vita) you purchased first? We're trying to figure out which batch of codes aren't working. 

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 64 (179 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2013

cheshire__smile wrote:
Alrighty, could you guys do me a huge favor and let me know which version (PSN or PS Vita) you purchased first? We're trying to figure out which batch of codes aren't working. 

I purchased the PSN / PS3 version originally.

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 64 (171 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 5, 2013

My voucher finally worked the other day.

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 64 (143 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 6, 2013

I too purchased the PSN version and have yet to have my voucher work to obtain the Vita version.

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 64 (135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 6, 2013

I am having this issue with my VIta version of Big Sky Infinity that I purchased back on December 11, 2012 when it first came out.

I did receive a voucher back in December for the PS3 version which is install and working perfectly on my PS3. Unfortunately I have no no luch with the Vita version installing successfully through the PS Store over wifi on the Vita itself or through the USB cable connected to the PS3 with the game downloaded.

I am on the phone with Sony support and they are not able to resolve it so far. But I have given them this URL to view how it has been resolved so far.

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 64 (126 Views)
0 Likes
243 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Fathermadman wrote:

I am having this issue with my VIta version of Big Sky Infinity that I purchased back on December 11, 2012 when it first came out.

I did receive a voucher back in December for the PS3 version which is install and working perfectly on my PS3. Unfortunately I have no no luch with the Vita version installing successfully through the PS Store over wifi on the Vita itself or through the USB cable connected to the PS3 with the game downloaded.

I am on the phone with Sony support and they are not able to resolve it so far. But I have given them this URL to view how it has been resolved so far.

Hey Fathermadman & MegaMan_SunZero, your vouchers should work now. We are still pursuing a more widespread fix.

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 64 (105 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 16, 2013

So does this mean I can download it successfully on my vita from the PS Store and install it with no issues?

It is now showing I can download a demo or buy it for 9.99 on the PS Store on the VIta. Also the game is missing from my download list for both the PS3 and the Vita.

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 64 (82 Views)
0 Likes
243 posts

Mar 18, 2013

Fathermadman wrote:

So does this mean I can download it successfully on my vita from the PS Store and install it with no issues?

It is now showing I can download a demo or buy it for 9.99 on the PS Store on the VIta. Also the game is missing from my download list for both the PS3 and the Vita.

This is after you redeemed your voucher?

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 64 (64 Views)
0 Likes