Do you mean 
PlayStation Community Manager
243 posts

Re: Error Code with Big Sky Infinity

Jan 16, 2013

InAnimateAlpha wrote:

cheshire__smile wrote:

Callmesteam wrote:

Glad to hear a fix is in motion.  Still waiting for my voucher as well.  Enjoying it on the PS3, but wish I could play it in bed on the Vita.

Just wanted to update everyone -- it appears our CS team accidentally issued vouchers only to people who bought it on PS Vita, but not PS3. They are now working on getting vouchers for people who purchased it on PS3, so really sorry but it will be a little longer before you receive a voucher code. :/

Thanks for the update. I'm waiting for my voucher as well

The CS team has told me that all vouchers for PS3 owners have gone out, did you receive one? 

Message 31 of 64 (333 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

I have received a voucher. (Thanks for keeping with the issue btw)

However, I can't get the store to let me redeem the voucher.

When I try and redeem the voucher it takes me to a page asking to confirm the code redemption for Big Sky Infinity.

When I press confirm it thinks for a few seconds and then tells me that:  "An error has occurred."

I was also unable to use the VITA store to redeem the code.

EDIT: spelling

Message 32 of 64 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Same deal here, unfortunately.

I'm seriously just thankful it's still being looked into because most companies wouldn't have gone this far.

Message 33 of 64 (323 Views)
0 Likes
243 posts

Jan 17, 2013

AshnakTheCrazed wrote:

I have received a voucher. (Thanks for keeping with the issue btw)

However, I can't get the store to let me redeem the voucher.

When I try and redeem the voucher it takes me to a page asking to confirm the code redemption for Big Sky Infinity.

When I press confirm it thinks for a few seconds and then tells me that:  "An error has occurred."

I was also unable to use the VITA store to redeem the code.

EDIT: spelling

Oh no :smileysad: 

I'll circle back with QA & CS to try and find other solutions. To clarify, you can't redeem the voucher on either the PS3 or PS Vita store, right? 

Message 34 of 64 (311 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 19, 2013

That is correct I cannot redeem the voucher code from either the PS3 or the PS Vita store. I tried both again today.

On the vita when I redeem the code it takes me to a page saying "Big Sky Infinity (Product Voucher)" where I press the "Next" button.

It then returns the error "The connection to the server or device has been lost (NP-2244-2)"

When I did this I was sitting next to my router so I don't think It is an issue on my end.

Message 35 of 64 (288 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Also having the same issue. Tried both ps3 and vita.
Message 36 of 64 (285 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 23, 2013

AshnakTheCrazed wrote:

That is correct I cannot redeem the voucher code from either the PS3 or the PS Vita store. I tried both again today.

On the vita when I redeem the code it takes me to a page saying "Big Sky Infinity (Product Voucher)" where I press the "Next" button.

It then returns the error "The connection to the server or device has been lost (NP-2244-2)"

When I did this I was sitting next to my router so I don't think It is an issue on my end.

Having the same error, since the day the voucher arrived. Just tried again today, and am getting the same errors in both places.

Message 37 of 64 (242 Views)
0 Likes
243 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Izkuru wrote:

AshnakTheCrazed wrote:

Having the same error, since the day the voucher arrived. Just tried again today, and am getting the same errors in both places.

FYI -- still looking into other solutions since the vouchers don't seem to be working. We were slightly delayed due to PSN being down. 

Message 38 of 64 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jan 24, 2013

cheshire__smile wrote:

Izkuru wrote:

AshnakTheCrazed wrote:

FYI -- still looking into other solutions since the vouchers don't seem to be working. We were slightly delayed due to PSN being down. 

Thanks for the update. Recieved my coffee but lie the others, I'm recieving the error as well

Message 39 of 64 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Feb 4, 2013

I just saw that Big Sky Infinity will be in sale for Plus members. This issue still seems to be unresolved with the cross buy feature. I don't want to discourage folks from buying but being aware of any current issues helps 

Message 40 of 64 (148 Views)
0 Likes