Jan 22 2014
By: Reflection-ZzZ First Son 2 posts

Error Code "NW-31285-5 Could not connect to network"

3 replies 1177 views Edited Jan 22, 2014

Hello,

Since i've gotten my ps4, i keep getting this error message when i play game online or offline (NW-31285-5), and my ports are open (for the PSN). And i just don't know what to do... i contacted playstation but they aren't really helping, one time they told me to open ports, which i did, and then they're saying to me, that i need to contact them by phone to fix this annoying problem! And i can't cause i don't live in America. and the support for my country doesn't really support, cause my ps4 is from US (ordered from amazon).

So, please can someone help me? this error is really upseting, i can't play any game online when this is happening or even talk in a party...

Help, please.

Message 1 of 4 (1,177 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Re: Error Code "NW-31285-5 Could not connect to network"

Jan 23, 2014
Which Location did you choose if You Chose the US then you Need to set the timeand date by internet, but that might affect your broadcast abillities. Now if you selected your own coutry then make sure your time and date is set manually, but that might affect your broadcasting also, so go to twitch and or ustream and make sure the Country is set as the same Country as your psn id. Then go to Dashboard (on twitch account) then press on stream key and reset stream key. That should make it possible for you to Access psn and broadcast properly. If not post another comment i might find more Solutions.
Twitch: Twitch.tv/FathomXelxTV
Facebook: Fathom Xalx or FathomXalxTV
Twitter: Fathom XalxTV
Ustream: FathomXelxTV
Gmail: FathomXalx@gmail.com

Message 2 of 4 (1,143 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 23, 2014

What? how did you get to twitch?

Anyways, apperantly i got confused iwth error code, the right error code is: NW-31281-5.

Message 3 of 4 (1,141 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Jan 23, 2014
Go to the twitch Website then follow the steps if your broadcasting is affeccted after Setting the time, but post again if Setting time and date changed anything or changed nothing, So, yea follow the steps dealing with date and time and Location, then post again
Twitch: Twitch.tv/FathomXelxTV
Facebook: Fathom Xalx or FathomXalxTV
Twitter: Fathom XalxTV
Ustream: FathomXelxTV
Gmail: FathomXalx@gmail.com

Message 4 of 4 (1,139 Views)
0 Likes