Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 31 2013
By: Rebelrbl First Son 3 posts

Error Code 80029722 Solutions?

[ Edited ]
4 replies 2960 views Edited Dec 31, 2012

Hi, so I just bought a $20 PSN card retail, which went through fine to provide me with funds. So I purchased a couple of titles I had been wanting to get (Price is Right Decades and Harvest Moon: AWL) and browsed for anything else that might catch my eye.

Finally I just decided to go to the check out and made my purchase but for whatever reason there was an error on my PS3's side of the transaction and it said it did not go through and didn't show a removal of the funds. However I immediately got a pushed email to my smartphone indicating that the items had been purchased correctly.

Because of the error I couldn't download my new titles and restarted my PS3, when I came back into the store I recieved this error (80029722) and it wouldn't allow me to download them still, and the error had not been fixed with my wallet at that time. In an attempt to force it to correct I purchased a free demo and after check out the wallet reset with me having made the purchases.

Unfortunately I still cannot get my purchased titles to download. I wasn't able to find where anyone else had this problem, but if you know of any solutions for this, please let me know as I would obviously very much like to get access to these games I paid for.

Edit: Even though I have a SOE receipt of the purchases, in the PSN store it is saying that I did not buy them, even though my funds are gone from my wallet.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (2,960 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28709 posts

Re: Error Code 80029722 Solutions?

Dec 31, 2012

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

And there's nothing in your download list waiting to be downloaded?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (2,944 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Yes, that is where the titles are and the error code is coming up. It turns out, even though SEN sent me the receipt acknowledging the purchase, and my transaction history accessed through my PS3 says that the purchase went through, the store itself still has them as unpurchased, and has them where I can buy them again.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (2,933 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28709 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Rebelrbl wrote:

Yes, that is where the titles are and the error code is coming up. It turns out, even though SEN sent me the receipt acknowledging the purchase, and my transaction history accessed through my PS3 says that the purchase went through, the store itself still has them as unpurchased, and has them where I can buy them again.

I have a sneaky feeling you may have to contact Sony customer support about this, here's they're telephone number:

Phone Icon

PHONE             800-345-SONY      
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (2,925 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Alright, I had already emailed support, assuming that might be faster with the New Year holiday starting. Do you know if the hotline will have normal hours through the holiday?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (2,922 Views)
0 Likes