Highlighted
Sep 08 2011
By: HelgenX First Son 12 posts

Error Code 80023102, can't use credit card on any PS site or PSN, extremely furious.

1 replies 80 views Edited Sep 8, 2011

I paid for SSF4:AE a few months ago, and it DIDN'T WORK with my game. There was no warning that told me that it's only per region, I had the Japanese version. Did not get a refund, but they gladly TOOK my money.

Now, months later, I want to actually buy something, and it says my credit card number does not work, even though I'm even using it in Japan, on ebay, everywhere. I went to the Qricoty website even to add funds, it says there's a problem with my credit information. I deleted it and re-entered it, still a problem. I went to the playstation website, and it tries to bring me to a site I suppose but it goes to the Japanese site instead, which does NOT WORK to change my account information.

Can someone from Sony or anyone who can help, help me? This is ridiculous. First I'm locked out from playing for months (in Japan) because they get their servers hacked, then I pay for something I can't use, then I can't even actually PAY for something? This is simply ridiculous.

Message 1 of 2 (80 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Re: Error Code 80023102, can't use credit card on any PS site or PSN, extremely furious.

Sep 8, 2011

By the way, it also doesn't work on my PS3 in account settings either as well as PC and using various web browsers.

Message 2 of 2 (80 Views)
0 Likes