Highlighted
Jul 09 2012
By: sgtskinz Hekseville Citizen 309 posts

Error 80710723 Please Help

2 replies 448 views Edited Jul 9, 2012

i have recently moved my ps3-slim to a different TV and where it is now connect via internet wirelessly as before i had it that it was wired and i had no problems. i have played on my ps3 on my new tv for about a week now and every so often i get signed and when i try to sign back in i would get a dns error, but after doing some research i changed my dns1 and dns2 and taking the media server off. At this point that i am at is that i try to sign into PSN, it works but none of my friends show nor my avatar and about 1 minute later i get signed out, so then i try to sign in, then i get this error 80710723..so one since i cant sign in i do a internet connection test and all succeed but the download and upload speeds fail..after i finish test i try to sign back in and it works but the same thing happens where no friends load up and my avatar doesnt load and after about another minute i get signed back out. I try to reset my router by unplugging all cables/cords and when i try to sign in i get another DNS error and then i reset my Modem and same thing as above.....i have done some research on this and i cannot find a reson for this so if anyone can help me i THANK YOU

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 3 (448 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: Error 80710723 Please Help

Aug 8, 2012

Same error on my PS#

Message 2 of 3 (332 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Error 80710723 Please Help

Aug 12, 2012

Same here guys Just today i thought id get on and try some battlefield 3 cause i havent played in awhile and get the new maps as well for it. Well i pop the disk in and it saids the game needs a update. So i start to download the update and then it just stops. Normaly i just turn of the ps3 since i got the old fat version and then turn it back on in about 10 mins and the download works. Not the case today it just stopped and gave me the same error code crap thanks sony please update your network or something. Im using a wireless router from verizon  with 4g and  it works with 802.11b/g and the network is down way to go. Anybody got any tips cause i was able to use ps3 internet and i can see my friends  and avater. When i play maxpayne no issues their accept for being booted off the server sometimes but geez sony get together or us owners will go to xbox360. If anybody else had the same issue please let me know if they fixed the network or is it something on my end thanks

Message 3 of 3 (280 Views)
0 Likes