Nov 06 2013
By: LylaCookie First Son 5 posts
Accepted Solution

Error 8002AD37

8 replies 1639 views Edited Nov 6, 2013

When is this going to be fixed? Error 8002AD37. My first post of this was deleted. It's not my internet, router, modem, cables. Even reset ps3 and am running nat 2 100% with high speed internet.

Cant play games online. and if i can its for 1 minute then ("you have been signed out of the playstation network")

Can still visit store, use browsers.

Need a solution, just brought 2 brand new games that I haven't been able to play in 2 days, bit of a kick in the face.

Message 1 of 9 (1,639 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8574 posts

Message 2 of 9 (1,636 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: Error 8002AD37

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2013

Thankyou for the speed reply, but unfortunately I've done those over a period of 2 days and the problem still persists.

doubt this, but do you think if i leave my network+modem offline for an hour it would make any difference? Well, actually I ruled that out by trying the wired and getting the same error. So maybe just the modem for 30mins?

Message 3 of 9 (1,634 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8574 posts

Nov 6, 2013

You've tried everything in the third article?

A search of that error code doesn't produce much.  At this point you might try contacting Customer Service.  Click on "Contacting Support" in the lower left of any forum page.

Good luck.

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
Playstation Signature photo Signature-1.jpg
MVP Terms and Conditions ____________(=^‥^=)____________ Forum Rules of Conduct

================== SONY Customer Service ==================

Message 4 of 9 (1,629 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 6, 2013
Yeah, dmz was one of the first things I found out about years ago. From narrowing it down if other people are online and its not on sony's end it has to be this modem. Will try a couple things and report back later today, cant do it right now because early morning business calls need to be received.
Message 5 of 9 (1,627 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8574 posts

Nov 6, 2013

It really does sound like a configuration issue somewhere.

If you do find something that works please post it here so that others may benefit.

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
Playstation Signature photo Signature-1.jpg
MVP Terms and Conditions ____________(=^‥^=)____________ Forum Rules of Conduct

================== SONY Customer Service ==================

Message 6 of 9 (1,624 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 6, 2013

Found a fix for my error 8002AD37, will go in order of what I did.

Hard reset of modem in network, this alone didnt work

but then with the ps3 powered off, I held the button until the system turned on and then off (holding it entire time)

(release)

then hold it again and listen for a double beep and let go

Then select restore settings (Not the data one!)

beware, this will make u need to go through the beginner system settings setup, network, and reactivating psn account (existing account>sign in> account management>scroll down to system activation)

been on for a good amount of time with no error.

Message 7 of 9 (1,610 Views)
MVP Support
18776 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2013

@LylaCookie    So we can better help you, please share with us your modem & router brand and model.

| With that said, if you do have a modem to router to devices then please do the following & post back with the results

1. Connect your PS3 directly to the modem.
  2. Go over the PS3 network setup.
  3. Then conduct the Internet Connection Settings
    • NOTE: In order to successfully execute the Intenet Connection Test in is entirety one must allow the system to remember your PSN password. Before conducting the test go to the PSN sign in screen, check the remember password option and login in. Now go back and run the Internet Connection Test. Once done troubleshooting, you can go back and uncheck the remember password option.

Take note and post the test result here.

With the PS3 still directly connected to the modem. Take the system for a test run. Play your games, surf the net and all of that. Provie us with a smell report. Were you able to connect and play a couple of online matches? Can you suft the net using the PS3 web browser. Were you able to access the PSN Store. etc.

Please post back with all the requested information. Thanks

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 8 of 9 (1,607 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 7, 2013

Fixed it using my previous steps but to help anyone else, I was able to do everything but online games. store,browser, etc

Just played for another hour, so if anyone has the error id reccomend trying the previous steps.

Goodluck to everyone.

Message 9 of 9 (1,586 Views)