Highlighted
Sep 25 2012
By: GermBreadYep First Son 1 posts

Error 80023102

[ Edited ]
2 replies 436 views Edited Sep 25, 2012

Hello, When I try to add funds to my account, I get the error 80023102. I am using a credit card, and I have been able to add funds for months. I just started getting this error two weeks ago, I tried waiting it out, but it did not fix itself, I also tried deleting my billing address and redoing the address. I have also tried deactivating my ps3 and reactivating it. I also tried editing my billing information, using all caps, no caps. I changed my password but still nothing.I also tried adding funds through the website.. I am really confused as to why this error is happening, and I would like some help or an idea as to why this is happening. 

Message 1 of 3 (436 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Error 80023102

Sep 28, 2012
I get the same thing man...I've only bought three things from the psn store and now I tried it a few days ago and it says "funds cannot be added to your wallet." Or this error code and I don't know what sony can do about it.
Message 2 of 3 (382 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Error 80023102

Sep 29, 2012

so at the knowledge center, it says it could be a billing issue or network issue.  I just got off the phone w/ customer support, and they didn't really have a good answer except try again, purchase a playstation card, or check my billing.  I've been able to purchase before with no issues, but now I'm getting the error.  

Just to be sure, I re-entered my credit card info, rechecked my billing address, rechecked the address I have on file (both addresses listed under account management), and still it hasn't fixed the issue.

As there are alot of people making purchases, it doesn't seemt to be affecting everyone if it is a PSN network issue.  My credit card works at other online retailers fine, and I'm sure many of them use address verification like the PSN store.  My connection is wired, and connection tests all pass.  

Here's a link to the article on the support site.  If anyone has any suggestions, it'd be appreciated as this is getting irritating.  

http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=3929

Message 3 of 3 (340 Views)
0 Likes