Highlighted
Jun 18 2012
By: DoctorEvil98 First Son 3 posts

Error 80023102 and can't add funds?

3 replies 4847 views Edited Jun 18, 2012

I know theres hundreds of these out on the internet but can't seem to find an answer. "Can't add funds to wallet" is what appears most often starting one or two weeks ago. I gave it some time hoping it would correct itself but it hasn't. Actually I got this same error ovcer a year ago and gave up (still didn't fix itself after several months!) and retried so many times a new code appeared: "80023102" I tried readding my credit card information, still didn't work. ill order the psn cards if i have too but i want to fix this. If you have any ideas or can maybe send a link to a solved forum that i might have missed, itd be appreciated.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (4,847 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: Error 80023102 and can't add funds?

Jun 18, 2012

DoctorEvil98 wrote:

I know theres hundreds of these out on the internet but can't seem to find an answer. "Can't add funds to wallet" is what appears most often starting one or two weeks ago. I gave it some time hoping it would correct itself but it hasn't. Actually I got this same error ovcer a year ago and gave up (still didn't fix itself after several months!) and retried so many times a new code appeared: "80023102" I tried readding my credit card information, still didn't work. ill order the psn cards if i have too but i want to fix this. If you have any ideas or can maybe send a link to a solved forum that i might have missed, itd be appreciated.

Thanks

Did you read any of the others and try any of the suggestions or to find the answer yourself? Maybe you thought if YOU started a new thread that it would have different results than the others? After all you are special.

Message 2 of 4 (4,847 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jun 18, 2012

do you have to be a dusche about it hes just trying to help out other psn memebers and possibly get more attention from psn techs are you special or do you have something against special people

Message 3 of 4 (4,847 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Jun 18, 2012

5 (or 4 days ago) PlayStation put a Notice up on the Support page stating that there were some issues with the PlayStation Store, that it couldn't be accessed and that no funds could be added. 2 days after that the Notice was removed and no further information has been released. However, the PlayStation Store is not fully functional; for what I have read from other users you cannnot add funds, even with PSN Cards. I have contacted PlayStation Support many times and they will not give me a straight answer. The first time I did (by email) they told me to check my credit card information and stuff, I told it was not my problem, it was theirs. They replied back and admitted there were problems with the PlayStation Store. Again, I contacted them and asked when it was going to be up, and yet again they told me to check my card information.

I do not know what's going on but it is taking them forever to fix this and they won't even comment about it. They are just avoiding it!!!

Message 4 of 4 (4,847 Views)
0 Likes