Your link took me to this:
- Reboot the game and trophy data will automatically be re-installed. DIDN'T WORK.
- If this does not work, try to delete the User that the Sony Entertainment Network account is linked to. DIDN'T WORK.
- Go to (User) and highlight the User that is linked to your Sony Entertainment Network account.
- Press the [Triangle] button and highlight "Delete".
- Then create a new User and sign back in to the PlayStation Network.
NOTE: Please be sure to back up your game saves as this step will delete all game data for this user.
I ALSO JUST BOUGHT A BRAND NEW PS3 AND SET UP MY ACCOUNT ON IT, THEN WENT TO SYNC TROPHIES AND IT STILL WILL NOT SYNC. The problem is on Sony's end.
No, there IS a problem. My trophies don't sync. It fails every time. When I turn on my system and go to start a game, it won't play because it gives me a "trophy won't sync" error and I can't play any game until I select offline mode for trophies before playing. This is pathetic.
You sound like an **bleep**. **bleep** FiveFourteen.
I had this happen to me once too, others have as well.
One day my trophies just wouldn't sync, there was no reason for it, I had done nothing at all, it puzzled me, it also annoyed the hell out of me for around 2 weeks or so, each day I would go on my PS3 to try to sync them, it would get to 8%, then 9%, then 10%, then 11%, & then one day I turned my PS3 on & the trophies synced.
I know this isn't really 'helping' you as such but this kind of error usually clears itself, have patience & I'm sure it will for you too.
Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST