Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 23 2013
By: Mayer37 First Son 2 posts

Ea sports season ticket pass refund

5 replies 339 views Edited Sep 23, 2013

Hello, I was not aware that auto renewal was off. How can I get a refund? It was renewed 2 days ago and I havent use it.

Thanks a lot

Message 1 of 6 (339 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30434 posts

Re: Ea sports season ticket pass refund

Sep 23, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Mayer37 wrote:

Hello, I was not aware that auto renewal was off. How can I get a refund? It was renewed 2 days ago and I havent use it.

Thanks a lot

Sorry but all sales are generally final from the PS Store & no refunds are given, it matters not that you haven't used it.

Here's the phone number for Sony customer support in the US, ask them to submit a refund request on your behalf, but there are no guarantees it will be given, the error was after all your own.

Alternatively if you would rather chat live with someone please click on the 'live chat' link in my signature.

Good Luck!

Phone Icon

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 6 (333 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 23, 2013

Thanks for the help. I will try calling. However I do not think it was my error. The service was set automatically to auto renewal, I was not aware of that when I sign up

thanks

Message 3 of 6 (331 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30434 posts

Sep 23, 2013

Mayer37 wrote:

Thanks for the help. I will try calling. However I do not think it was my error. The service was set automatically to auto renewal, I was not aware of that when I sign up

thanks

You're welcome.

Before you call & complain about the auto-renewal thing you should be aware that auto-renewal is turned on by default for all or most subscriptions services & i have to tell you that it clearly said so when you signed up, so sorry but the error, although you were not aware of it & missed the notice was your own.

BRIT-KO

Message 4 of 6 (327 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 23, 2013

I have exactly the same issue. I was most certainly not given notice of this renewal via email prior to this happening and charging money from my account. I no longer even own any EA Sports products. This service is utterly useless to me.

Message 5 of 6 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1614 posts

Sep 23, 2013

you were not aware of it only because you decided no to read that huge terms of service agreement most people just hit accept to without reading

Message 6 of 6 (318 Views)