I got suspended on my other account, guess it's back to pc games for now

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 25 (1,078 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: ERROR CODE 8002A231 What did i do!?

Nov 12, 2010

I have had this problem now for 3 days all i done was checked my email messages and they sent me a email saying i had been suspended for not sticking to the terms and conditions because i was abusive or something lol and my account will be back on in seven days but if i do it again i could get suspended for even longer or even banned completely so il have to be a good boy now haha hope this helps just check your e-mail the one you used to make your account p.s for all you people that think they could get away with it you cant so be have yourself lol

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 25 (1,078 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 15, 2011

Funny how I did not do ANYTHING at all I just signed in last night and I got this message this morning! WTF did I do!

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 25 (1,078 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Apr 6, 2013
I had this error code for ages and the other day I managed too get online however when I logged back off again it came up with the same error code it did the day before I managed to log on and I would like you to send me an email of why I'm banned when I got banned and how long I'm banned for so can u please leave me a message at ;
owen@owenstockley.co.uk or
GwKc@owenstockley.co.uk
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 25 (764 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3927 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 6, 2013

They never suspend/ban someone for nothing.

I'm sure if you guys/girls think long and hard, you may be able to recall something you did that got you suspended. (excessive harassment on your headset, exploits, hacks, et cetera.)

It may have been something you thought was miniscule in your own personal moral compass, but was against the TOS you agreed to. And either you got lot of heat from others reporting you, or Mod saw it for themselves.

No need to explain yourselves here. It won't do any good. Just check the e-mail account your PSN ID is registered under, see how long the ban is/the reason, and wait it out.

If you truly believe it wasn't you, then maybe it was a friend/relative that did it while using your account?

Regardless, hopefully you get to the bottom of it, learn from it, and learn to respect the game and others a bit more.

Good luck.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 25 (745 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 15, 2013

Yo if any1 hasnt try login on ur account on this, i did and it said wrong login twice thn it says suspended .... all i did was bypass mw2 again.... -_- 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 25 (651 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 16, 2013

Ok once in a text chat some guy who works for psn he was being rude to me so I told him to go ***** a donkey and other stuff what I'm not gonna say because it's really rude and mean lol anyways he banned me for a week so Sony y why isn't he banned or fired see Sony has to get there ***** heads out of there **bleep** and see what people r doing on psn **** HE'LL WAKE UP!!!

Edit: profanity

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 25 (592 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 16, 2013

Btw Sony needs better rules there rules r gay I mean come on no swearing well ill tell u something Sony I can swear when I want, how I want, at who I want. So sorry Sony but u can't control my words only I can so why is every one going to Xbox well because Sony' s rules r gay and Sony has lots of hackers as well but the good things about Sony is free online good stuff on it has good games like last of us so good job Sony but change the ****** rules :smileyhappy:

Edit: Profanity

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 25 (590 Views)
Splicer
43 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 16, 2013

killerboy2033 wrote:
Btw Sony needs better rules there rules r gay I mean come on no swearing well ill tell u something Sony I can swear when I want, how I want, at who I want. So sorry Sony but u can't control my words only I can so why is every one going to Xbox well because Sony' s rules r gay and Sony has lots of hackers as well but the good things about Sony is free online good stuff on it has good games like last of us so good job Sony but change the ****** rules :smileyhappy:

Ok.. Sony may not be able to control your words or stop you from cursing but they can very well stop you from being abusive and cursing on their servers. You are going to have a very tough life if you don't learn that there are going to be some rules, whether you agree with them or not. But Sony can definitely control communication on their service especially if it is abusive or vulgar.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 25 (575 Views)
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 16, 2013

killerboy2033 wrote:
Btw Sony needs better rules there rules r gay I mean come on no swearing well ill tell u something Sony I can swear when I want, how I want, at who I want. So sorry Sony but u can't control my words only I can so why is every one going to Xbox well because Sony' s rules r gay and Sony has lots of hackers as well but the good things about Sony is free online good stuff on it has good games like last of us so good job Sony but change the ******* rules :smileyhappy:

you agreed to those rules when you signed up. i also have a slight vulgur language when gaming in multiplayer, but you have to tone it down. there are times when you may be playing with kids under 16, so you have to think about that too. swearing i dont mind so much as long as its not non stop, but i tend to hear racial slurs come out every once in awhile and its not cool guys, not cool.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 25 (559 Views)