Apr 24 2013
By: ZOMBIE_POPCORN First Son 2 posts

Dust 514 Help

[ Edited ]
2 replies 143 views Edited Apr 24, 2013

hello,

I have recently bought dust 514 and it has been wonderfull! The only issue I have is that I am not Able to spawn sometimes. It comes up with the loading circle dial when I need to choose my fitting, and stays like this for the entire game! Any help would be appreciated. And this happens maybe once per day.

Message 1 of 3 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Re: Dust 514 Help

Apr 25, 2013

you bought dust 514?? hmm its a free beta.

but yeah it happen to me too. just quit, go back in your ship "menu" and just look for an other match to play in.

Message 2 of 3 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Re: Dust 514 Help

Apr 25, 2013

ZOMBIE_POPCORN wrote:

hello,

I have recently bought dust 514 and it has been wonderfull! The only issue I have is that I am not Able to spawn sometimes. It comes up with the loading circle dial when I need to choose my fitting, and stays like this for the entire game! Any help would be appreciated. And this happens maybe once per day.

Welcome to the forums!

Dust is free and a game that is still under devleopment. It still has plenty of issues to work out so expect that to happen and some other mishaps as well. Also be sure to check out the DUST514 section of the forum here: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/DUST-514/bd-p/22774

There is also a thread or two in there about getting help for the game. Good luck! Perhaps I will see on the battlefield soon.

Message 3 of 3 (126 Views)
0 Likes