May 25 2013
By: Gidde78 First Son 1 posts

Dragons Dogma Dark arisen

1 replies 106 views Edited May 25, 2013

Hi all

I have a question regarding my purchase of Dragon Dogma Dark arisen,i bought the game from my PC,and now it is in my Download list on my PS3,i have 21GB of free space on my PS3 and regarding the game it need 11.5GB for install,but my PS3 says there aint enough of free space to download it,whats up with that?

And i cant connect to PS store either from my PS3 to see if i can download it from there,get error message 

Any suggestions?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (106 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27678 posts

Re: Dragons Dogma Dark arisen

May 25, 2013

Gidde78 wrote:

Hi all

I have a question regarding my purchase of Dragon Dogma Dark arisen,i bought the game from my PC,and now it is in my Download list on my PS3,i have 21GB of free space on my PS3 and regarding the game it need 11.5GB for install,but my PS3 says there aint enough of free space to download it,whats up with that?

And i cant connect to PS store either from my PS3 to see if i can download it from there,get error message 

Any suggestions?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Yes I can help, you basically require double the size of free space to download & install a game, in this case the game you want is 11.5GB in size, that emans you'll require 23GB of free space on your HDD to be able to download & install the game, once the game is download the other 11.5GB will be freed up again.

It requires double the space to download the game & the game installer, the installer is deleted after the game is installed.

Hope this helps.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (100 Views)
0 Likes