Feb 03 2013
By: Aeropath First Son 9 posts

Download Que Multiple Items At Once?

3 replies 1542 views Edited Feb 3, 2013

Hello,

I love the new store via the website whree I can browse and buy stuff or redeem codes. The problem I have is it. One night I loaded up my carts with about 7 items  worth of demos, psn free stuff and dlc items.

When I get to the PS3 nothing was downloaded (I have PSN+) for when I have it auto wakeup and it checks for firmwares, game updates etc.. Ok so then I look again and I have to view my download list and there are the items I purchased, BUT I can not BATCH QUE them. I have to load each demo, start to downloadit, back out, go to the next item, repeat and this takes considerable amount of time with alot of items.

is there a way and if not there SHOULD be a way to "mark" or batch items to download all at once vs clicking seperately.

Thanks for any help!

Message 1 of 4 (1,542 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
242 posts

Re: Download Que Multiple Items At Once?

Feb 3, 2013

Aeropath wrote:

Hello,

I love the new store via the website whree I can browse and buy stuff or redeem codes. The problem I have is it. One night I loaded up my carts with about 7 items  worth of demos, psn free stuff and dlc items.

When I get to the PS3 nothing was downloaded (I have PSN+) for when I have it auto wakeup and it checks for firmwares, game updates etc.. Ok so then I look again and I have to view my download list and there are the items I purchased, BUT I can not BATCH QUE them. I have to load each demo, start to downloadit, back out, go to the next item, repeat and this takes considerable amount of time with alot of items.

is there a way and if not there SHOULD be a way to "mark" or batch items to download all at once vs clicking seperately.

Thanks for any help!

Unfortunately, the only way to 'batch queue' multiple download items is by choosing the 'download all' option after checking out the multiple items in your cart. Once they're on your download list they have to be manually downloaded one by one. Allowing the ability to select multiple items for download from the download list would be a nice addition to the store, a search feature would also be extremely beneficial.

Message 2 of 4 (1,525 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Feb 3, 2013

making no option to batch downloa don the PS3 side REALLY makes me NOT want to buy DLC, say I buy like a ton of Street Fighter vs Tekken DLC items. There are like 100's I really dont want to have to go on my PS3 to manually click all 100 DLC items if I bought that many. ugh.

Message 3 of 4 (1,523 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I want this feature, too.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 4 of 4 (1,509 Views)
0 Likes