Jun 27 2013
By: azure6_o3 Hekseville Citizen 239 posts

Download List

4 replies 492 views Edited Jun 27, 2013

After the scheduled PSN Maintanence on Tuesday, my Download List is all scewed up.  It repeats tons of items. 

Anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 5 (492 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

Re: Download List

Jun 27, 2013
Yes, mine is doing the same. The normal size of my DL is around 1,450 items. It is currently showing 2,879.

Previously purchased video content is also reappearing in the DL. Even items that were once purchased that had vanished in the past. My Raven MAG dynamic theme and Zuma title claimed for the longest time that I had to repurchase them even though I'd done so in the past. They are currently appearing in my DL.

Half is bad, the other half isn't. Duplicate items are showing a lot but previously lost content is now reappearing. I lost a lot of video content in particular from a HDD dying in my PS3. Now I have the chance to get it back.
Message 2 of 5 (488 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Duplicates in Download list

Jun 27, 2013

Last week I went through and made a throurogh list of everything on my download list by meticulously transcribing every item in my download list.  This allowed me to sort and search through my downloads using excel and find them in my download list to download.  (this is a sorely needed feature for the download list BTW)  It worked well, although I need to increment all the numbers whenever something new is added since new downloads get the #1 spot.  I thought I'd solved my problem of sorting through over 700 downloads (PS+ user).

Here is the problem.  Today my download list shows over 1100 items even though I only have just over 700.  Looking through the list I'm finding that many items are duplicated many times.  Is there any reason for this?  Can the server be requeried to fix this?  Is there any way to download this list from a PC?  Do you realize how difficult it is to find a specific item to download that is no longer in the store?

Message 3 of 5 (477 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

Re: Duplicates in Download list

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

Yes, this problem is happening. You can find more at the link below.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Download-List/m-p/40814061

Edit: threads merged

U--J

Message 4 of 5 (463 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: Duplicates in Download list

Jun 27, 2013
Good to know it isn't just me. But will it be fixed?
Message 5 of 5 (432 Views)
0 Likes