Jan 15 2013
By: YeldEkru First Son 1 posts

Download Error

1 replies 97 views Edited Jan 15, 2013

Recently I bought Deus Ex: Human Revolution on PSN. Every time i try to download it, i get an error. There is no error code, it simply says "An error has occured during the download operation."

I have looked through the list of troubleshooting tips and none of them have helped. I have more than plenty of memory space, so I am confused as to what the problem could be.

Does anyone have any clue what could be the problem? any tips or help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 2 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
38776 posts

Re: Download Error

Jan 16, 2013

YeldEkru wrote:

Recently I bought Deus Ex: Human Revolution on PSN. Every time i try to download it, i get an error. There is no error code, it simply says "An error has occured during the download operation."

I have looked through the list of troubleshooting tips and none of them have helped. I have more than plenty of memory space, so I am confused as to what the problem could be.

Does anyone have any clue what could be the problem? any tips or help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Are using a wired or wireless network, if the later try the former if possible to see if it helps.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 2 (81 Views)
0 Likes