Jan 15 2013
By: Skippi-do-bop First Son 3 posts

Don't know what I changed Online ID's email to.

[ Edited ]
2 replies 204 views Edited Jan 15, 2013

I registered an account in December of 2011 and I had several purchases on the account. I changed the email to something else, but now it seems I can't remember what I changed it to for the life of me. I have access to the email I used to first create the ID, and I have all of the information I used to create the account (address, city, zip, email, etc) as well as a few purchases I've made with the ID.

Is there any way I can reclaim my account without having to call customer support? I'm very uncomfortable with talking over the phone for some reason.

Edit: It seems I also know the date on which the email was changed.

Message 1 of 3 (204 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24616 posts

Re: Don't know what I changed Online ID's email to.

Jan 15, 2013

Skippi-do-bop wrote:

I registered an account in December of 2011 and I had several purchases on the account. I changed the email to something else, but now it seems I can't remember what I changed it to for the life of me. I have access to the email I used to first create the ID, and I have all of the information I used to create the account (address, city, zip, email, etc) as well as a few purchases I've made with the ID.

Is there any way I can reclaim my account without having to call customer support? I'm very uncomfortable with talking over the phone for some reason.

Edit: It seems I also know the date on which the email was changed.

Use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page and send them an e-mail.

Message 2 of 3 (134 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Re: Don't know what I changed Online ID's email to.

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

I emailed them, but the person assisting me said they cannot give me the Sign-in ID because it's considered confidential information.

Oh well, guess I'll have to blow off another $10 just to play BF3 :L

Message 3 of 3 (111 Views)
0 Likes