Mar 20 2013
By: X_O-Big_Boss First Son 2 posts

DoA5+ and Paradise bundle just gave me DoA5?

[ Edited ]
17 replies 1144 views Edited Mar 20, 2013

Today I bought the DoA5+ and DoA Paradise bundle off the PlayStation store using my PS3.But when I purchased it,it only gave me DoA5+ to download,not Paradise.

After that I went to the store on my Vita and saw its still only giving me DoA5+..

So is it just me,or is the bundle glitched for others as well?I should mention I had a "Network connection not available" pop up after I bought it,and the PSN store had trouble loading,but I doubt that's what caused it to just give me one game.

and yes,I let the entire thing download to my Vita,just DoA5 Smiley Sad

Edit: After looking around the internet,it seems others have the same problem.

Message 1 of 18 (1,144 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: DoA5+ and Paradise bundle just gave me DoA5?

Mar 20, 2013

I am also having the exact same problem.

I also tried going to the download list in the Playstation Store only to find Dead or Alive 5 Plus on the download list, I could not find DoA Paradise on the list anywhere.

Going to the DoA Paradise inside the Playstation store only gives me to option to buy the game again.

Please Help, Thank You.

Message 2 of 18 (1,107 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Mar 20, 2013

I just chatted with support about this issue, who noted that there is definitely an issue with the bundle in the store, and that he would make the Store people aware so that they can get on fixing it. Supposedly, forum moderators are supposed to do the same thing. Chat agent said to keep an eye on http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ for updates. Fingers crossed.

Message 3 of 18 (1,073 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Mar 20, 2013
I'd be happy to post my chat if anyone is interested.
Message 4 of 18 (1,070 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Mar 20, 2013

I'd like to see it.

I looked on the PS store and it seems the bundle is there(I noticed it was gone when I looked last night),but its just giving me the option to"buy now".So i'm guessing they fixed it for those who buy it now,but I still didn't get Paradise.

Message 5 of 18 (1,051 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Yeah, I bought the bundle yesterday too and all I got was DOA 5 +, Paradise doesn't show up anywhere.  Very frustrating.  I wanted to buy a few other things on the playstation store but until I get what I paid for I hesitate to spend more money.  The whole store redesign has only make performance suck no matter what system you are on and just caused problems from what I can see.

Message 6 of 18 (1,031 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
4418 posts

Mar 21, 2013
Hey guys, I would contact CS with your issue. Be sure to let them know exactly what you are missing and the bundle you purchased and make sure you have your order number available from the email receipt.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options/

Message 7 of 18 (998 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 22, 2013
I'm experiencing the same issue. Called customer support, the woman on the phone kept putting me on hold and finally told me that it's an manufacturer issue and told me to call Koei. I submitted an online ticket for the issue with Sony since it seems absurd that the manufacturer of the game could somehow cause the Playstation Network to not give me the content that I paid for...by the way, when I check it now says that I only downloaded the standard 39.99 DoA 5+ and not the 49.99 bundle version I actually paid for. Today I received a reply from Sony telling me that I *might* get a refund if they deem it necessary, but they warned me that it's not in their User Agreement to give refunds. (I didn't see "We'll take your money and not give you everything you paid for" in the Agreement either, but...) Hopefully I'll hear positive news soon...at this point, I'll be happy just getting the $10.00 difference as a credit or a voucher to download the DoA Paradise game.
Message 8 of 18 (981 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

My chat with Sony Support from yesterday (forgive the sterlized images):

Johnny D.: Hi, my name is Johnny D.. How may I help you?
 Me: HI! Yesterday I ordered the Dead or Alive 5 Plus/DoA Paradise bundle thru the PS Store on my Vita
 Me: However, I am only able to download Doa5+
 Me: several people have had this problem in the forums online
 Me: it seems that the listing is bugged in the store
 Me: My order number is ##########
 Johnny D.: I see. I'd be happy to look into this for you today.
 Johnny D.: What happens when you try to download the game?
 Me: I'm not even given the option to download Paradise from the bundle in the store, only DoA5+ downloads. If you navigate to DoA Paradise in the PSP games section, it seems that I have not been credited with ownership as it wants to charge me $30 to download
 Johnny D.: Please wait while I research this for you.
 Me: i am having the same problem as the people here:   http://www.gamespot.com/dead-or-alive-5/forum/bought-paradise-bundle-need-help-65735823/
 Me: And here:   http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/DoA5-and-Paradise-bundle-just-gav...
 Johnny D.: On your VITA go to download list and see if Paradise shows up in the list
 Me: checking now
 Me: No, the Doa5 Plus & DoA Paradise bundle is listed but ONLY Doa5 plus is available for download
 Me: Paradise does not show up in the download list
 Johnny D.: Please wait while I research this for you.
 File attachment upload has started.
 The file DOA Purchase PSN Store.png (299.64KB) was received.

DOA Purchase PSN Store.png
 Me: Looking in my history it shows that I purchased the bundle
 Me: but
 The file DOA Purchase PSN Store 2.png (736.72KB) was received.

DOA Purchase PSN Store 2.png
 Me: in the store itself it shows that i purchased regular doa5+, not the bundle
 Me: its like the store listing itself is bugged
 Me: however, i definitely bought the bundle
 The file DOA Purchase PSN Store Receipt.png (91.13KB) was received.

DOA Purchase PSN Store Receipt.png
 Johnny D.: In the download list does the paradise show up so that you an try to download it or is it grayed out  
 Me: Being grayed out would be an improvement. It isn't even there.
 Johnny D.: Just a moment please
 The file Vita Download List.jpg (207.59KB) was received.

Vita Download List.jpg
 Johnny D.: What is above the First Time Pack in the download list?
 Me: Not Paradise. A bunch of DLC i bought.
 Johnny D.: I do apologize for this situation.  There is definitely a problem with the bundle in the Store.  At  this time the best I can offer you is to refund the purchase of the bundle.
 Me: I don't want a refund I want paradise
 Me: Or just fix the store so everyone with this issue can download it
 Johnny D.: I understand but it may be a while to get the Store bundle fixed.  You can wait for a few days to see if the problem gets resolved.  If it does you should be able to see Paradise in your download list.
 Me: Is there a support ticket issued for this issue? As you can see from the links I sent you earlier, I am not the only person with this problem
 Me: If someone is actually working on it, I will be happy to wait (as would the rest of the community, I'm sure)
 Johnny D.: The reference number for this chat would be ######-######
 Johnny D.: You can check back with the blog to see if there are any postings about the issue being fixed.  That would be at    http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/
 Johnny D.: The blog moderators keep up to date on issues such as this.
 Me: Ok, but my concern is that you aren't the only person at Sony aware of this - can you file the appropriate issue with the Store people to get the ball moving?
 Johnny D.: Yes sir, that would be no problem.
 Me: Awesome. Thank you very much.
 Johnny D.: Thank you for contacting PlayStation Chat Support, there is a brief survey at the end of this session.  Once we disconnect, please feel free to answer some questions regarding your chat experience with us.
 Johnny D. has disconnected.

Message 9 of 18 (972 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Mar 22, 2013
Jaeger, thanks for sharing....here's mine:

"I have reviewed your previous e-mails, and I will be helping with your request for a refund. I apologize for the frustration you have experienced with the Dead or Alive 5+ and Dead or Alive: Paradise bundle. I have submitted your request for a refund to our network team. You will be notified by email in 5-7 business days once a decision has been reached. If your refund request is granted, all funds will be returned to your PSN wallet within 3-5 business days of email notification. Our Sony Entertainment Network team will reply to your Sign in ID (email address) with their decision regarding your request.  Please keep in mind that as per our user agreement we don't generally offer refunds. However, our network team will review your situation and make a decision accordingly."

Fingers crossed...
Message 10 of 18 (963 Views)