Highlighted
Aug 01 2013
By: zakloxray1 First Son 8 posts
Accepted Solution

Do somthing about these hackers and cheaters sony posted by zakloxray

11 replies 788 views Edited Aug 1, 2013

I want to involve all the game makes for psn and sony its self about one of the most discaused subjects, hackers and cheaters! Sony Im start at you, Im sorry but saying to people that they should complain to say activision about hackers on mw2 isnt enough, I really am getting sick of all these hackers if you really care then you,d surpport the games partly of this problem, I know you do tons of work but maby you could at least give the needed surpport and please dont tell me that it isnt up to you to decide Iv seen it all before. and secondly the game makes. Well what can I or cant I say, wheres that report button? Where is the support? Have you forgoten about your older games? Or Do you just planely dont care about the old games any more because you have to keep on with your later games? Im sick of this problem and its not been addressed properly! Dont drop the games there good games but you just allow them do dissolve slowly by hackers. as Iv said this problem has gone on for too long now and it should be delt with. One last thing Sony. Do you remember when lulzsec hacked you? Think of it as that on the games.

Message 1 of 12 (788 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1623 posts

Re: Do somthing about these hackers and cheaters sony posted by zakloxray

Aug 1, 2013

Do you have to Mod your playstation to use hacks or cheats?

if yes than I agree Sony should detect modded consoles and ban them

if you dont need a moded console to use hacks or cheats, how is it a SONY issue?

Message 2 of 12 (785 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

Aug 1, 2013
Sony does not make, and therefore does not have the rights to modify at ALL, any of the Call of Duty games. To state that Sony must attend to these issues is analagous to saying that you are responsible for keeping my car maintained and fixing all problems with it because I have it parked on your property.

It won't happen. Sony has zero access to the servers that are running these games. They are owned, maintained, run, and the responsibility of the publisher who made the game. With yearly relases of those types of games being spit out like wads of chewing tobacco, the publishers don't care one bit about the older versions or the people playing them. Hence why there are no patches for them and very little, if any, moderation of the online component. The publisher wants you to throw the old game away and buy the new game.

This is why all of the anger and hatred must be directed towards the publisher. They don't care about the folks who use the older games, and they don't effectively support the older games.

While it's necessary to use the PSN to play the CoD games, the game itself is run outside of the PSN. The analogy to this is that the PSN is like a road system that directs people to locations, while the game itself is like a store. If you get hurt while in the store, you would need to settle your issue with the owner of the store, not the government that built the road that took you to the store.
Message 3 of 12 (773 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Aug 1, 2013

well partly yes but if you go on Xbox live its diffrent because you can press the home button on a player and complain about him or her on it and it dosent matter if its on mw2 or waw or any game like that if the player gets enough complaints then its good bye where as on ps3 when you press the home button it comes up with playes met and on that option you have messiage list, create message, add freind or add to block list. So what is sony doing to make sure you can report them on any game?

Message 4 of 12 (768 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Aug 1, 2013

ok forget that and lets go to xbox. now there on the players met list you get more options on it than ps3 lets compare

Xbox 360                          . PS3

Send Freind Request        Messige List

Invite To Game                 Create messige

Invite To Party Chat          Invite Player

Send Messige                   Compare

Compare Games              Add Freind

Submite Player Review     Add to Blocklist

File Complaint

Mute.

As you can see sonys ps3 clearly dose not have the equipment to report a player so thats why sony is involved with this.

Message 5 of 12 (765 Views)
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

Aug 2, 2013
Sorry, but Sony is still not involved with this.

Your only option is to complain to the developer of the game you have issues with. The "hacker" is not doing anything that violates Sony's TOS because they are not "hacking" Sony's servers, nor their systems.

The post you made on this is like saying that just because someone down the street can repair my car if it's parked in their driveway, then you should be fully responsible for repairing my car if I park it in your driveway.
Message 6 of 12 (745 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2013

Okay so from what I understand you're wanting to report players that are hacking on MW2? If so there's an email to report hackers to. It's Infinity Ward's email to report people. However, do not email them if it's MW3, or any future Infinity Ward COD.  Instead report them in game. Since this is MW2 and you can't do this then email: report@infinityward.com.

The email provided is from the official MW3 support article on reporting hackers at: http://bit.ly/15qN06O

Hope this helped!

Keep on gaming!!!
Message 7 of 12 (742 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 11, 2013

The only solution at this time is to not purchase games from companies who do not, have not, and never will look out for the interests of the majority of their consumers. Pure and simple. Give negative reviews where ever possible about the hacked games and the platforms that present them to you. They both know the poor condition of the game and the community within, and never at any point disclose even a partial truth when selling you the media. COD:BO's notorious for it's enormous and active community of hackers to this day, yet $100 for the bundle on PSN. $100!! If Sony seriously cared about it's community of players it would not sell this game, it's just that simple. So they have no choice but to share in the blame, even if it is by proxy. They sell something they know to be defective and do not disclose any where to any one that they are purchasing defective/broken/hacked/exploited media. It may not be illegal yet, but it certainly is immoral because it is deceitful. Don't buy anything from companies with immoral pratices of any kind. Do your research, and warn others when you encounter companies with immoral business practices. Some people don't care, but some do. 

Message 8 of 12 (679 Views)
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Oct 11, 2013

If Hactavision is nnot going to support their older titles thus making them unplayable due to hackers and cheats, Sony should not sell the obsolete games and DLC for them.

Message 9 of 12 (650 Views)
First Son
2 posts

May 7, 2014
Sony do have the right to keep their gamers happy, with that they have a responsibility to make sure that accounts are completely banned aswell as a console ban for repeat offenders. Sony are playing a game of pass the buck as all company's do but it's in their best interests to provide a pleasant gaming experience for all games! Gta is becoming a joke with all the dns modding and rockstar have no powers to ban hackers as they just unban themselves. C'mon Sony take some responsibility for a change ffs! You and you alone have the power to stop these arseholes but it seems that you actually want these low life's around? **bleep** are you playing at!?
Message 10 of 12 (486 Views)