Feb 01 2014
By: Thrend_el First Son 1 posts

Desactivate system on ps3.

4 replies 172 views Edited Feb 1, 2014

Hi, i'm french so soprry fior my english.

I have a problem with PSN because I can't associate my new PS3 with my account because i already have a my old PS3 associate with my account but my old PS3 was rob in a housebreaking....

I do a wrong manipulation and now i can't desactivat all my system in my "manage account"

I looking for some help from SONY to reset this problem.

I can't DL all my old stuff and i want take back it :/

Please Help.

En francais si quelqu'un comprends:

J'ai fais une fausse manipulation lors du reset des système PS3 et je suis bloqué je n'arrive pas a associer ma nouvelles PS3 car mon compte reste associer a mon ancienne PS3 qui m'a été volé je me retrouve bloqué sans pouvoir utilisé tout le contenue que j'ai acheter precedement je recherche l'aide d'un administateur de SONY pour pouvoir regler mon probleme car je ne veux pas attendre 6 mois merci d'avance

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (172 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5405 posts

Re: Desactivate system on ps3.

Feb 1, 2014

Welcome to the Playstation Community Forums.You do not need to have your older console in order to deactivate it follow this link it has the steps of how to deactivate a PS3 on SEN site.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2616/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xMzkxMjU5OTcy...

KANE-FIRE

Twitter   Welcoming Committee  [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD[INFO] WWE2K15  Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (164 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 1, 2014

Just after the update, i tried to do a console deactivate on one of my accounts, and it is giving me error (my brother is also getting this error with his account) i tried in firefox, opera, google chrome, with no sucess, also i tried in another Computer i have, all with the same problem...

I read the forum and some people is having the same problem... i think sony should look into it.

this is the link with the process: https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2616/related/1

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 2, 2014
in Europe the same problem, thought there found a solution. This is a mistake made during the technical work on January 27. European technical support can not help. Support the U.S. says about this?
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-Support/deactivation-via-pc-Problem/m-p/4283048...
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (140 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 4, 2014

I also tried to deactivate my systems through the online remote deactivater but it just shows a message saying that I´ve already done this operation but i log in in another ps3 and it says an activation must be performed! fix that error please

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (124 Views)
0 Likes