First Son
2 posts

Re: Delayed Transactions

Sep 15, 2012

yes i did read and reread im just saying what my bank statement and my psn account management say and they do not add up it shows up i got charged twice.

Message 11 of 33 (834 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3345 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2012

Looks like my transaction was delayed from 8/15. Quite the delay, but it does look like things match up to my wallet funding history. I'm not sure why it took a month to process.

Message 12 of 33 (803 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
93 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2012

I received an email from the tech support and they misspelled my surname. *sighs* I just despise that from tech supports these days. Next time, look up "Puente Trajan at Alcantara" . The landmark is where my surname (in bold) originates. Even so, that's okay that I never get the refund. They're too slow to receive my money.

Message 13 of 33 (736 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 16, 2012

It looks like I got charged twice and that's not cool.

Message 14 of 33 (692 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Sep 16, 2012

Well since I did not buy anything from July 27 to Aug 7 these 3 $5 charges. Are not right I tried to call today and when ever I hit 0 on the phone ( to talk to a live person) it says that it can not complete the call as dialed and gives me a 1214 error message and says to try your call again. And the times it gives on the website says they are open from 6am to 10pm 7 days a week

Message 15 of 33 (686 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Sep 17, 2012
@Drag7399 - Best thing I can advise is before calling Playstation is to check your transaction history for the time period listed 07/26 - 08/07for your PSN account to verify there were no charges before calling.

Thankfully in my case I saw that the funds in my account didnt match the funds in checkbook . So I wasn't caught off guard ( or without enough funds ) when the charges went through on the 13th and 14th. Unfortunately I know this isnt the case with everyone.
Message 16 of 33 (675 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 17, 2012

The delayed transactions have become a nightmare for some people and media outlets should be aware.Here's the Sony forum info about it before I go into details of my person story.http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=4673
I got charged Thursday September 13th for 50 dollars which I know i have not made any purchase on that day so I called in to Sony to verify but got a voice message stating of the credit card delay so instead of talking to a live rep I chose to investigate by going thru the transaction history and yes I have had a charge for fifty on psn wallet back on July 27th so to verify if the charge actually gone thru on that date I had my bank investigate that specific date if money was actually withdrawn which to my surprise it did.I called Sony back to explain that I am being charged twice but Sony kept giving me the run around explaining as if I am inept in banking procedures of authorization holds.The rep I have spoken to said if I claim a refund or put a stop on my card from letting Sony withdrawing anything they think is subject for compensation, my account will be banned and my hundreds of dollars worth of digital content inaccessible.Now I am stuck between my bank telling me they they did charge me on July 27th a firm confirmation or a second charge I know is not suppose to be there thurs 13th of September  but a big risk of getting my account locked.
I hope this reaches media outlets to verify risks involve in digital content.

I was force to make a choice so I let the 50 charge go thru without being contested  or lose access to my downloads but I will alert the media so others may know risks involve.

Message 17 of 33 (652 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Ya be careful guys I paid for a 1 year subscription they doubled billed me. There is some nefarious activity happening with Sony.

Message 18 of 33 (615 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2012

You people should be ashamed of yourselves. An accountable, and reputable entity would "suck it up" and chalk all their missed money to a lost cause. You can't honestly expect everyone to pay you after the fact unless you give us fair warning. I had no contact via email or phone (which, by the way, you have my phone number). We just spent months dealing with life, bills, groceries, and other financial responsibilities. Let me tell you personally what your mistake has cost me: I have an important bill coming that I can no longer pay for, and which I have to now beg family members for the extra cash because you at Sony don't have your proverbial ducks in a row.

I am still expecting another charge to hit after looking at both my bank statements and my list of playstation charges. I am hesitant to do business with you again, and I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way. If I have learned anything from this ordeal, it is to make sure I check every charge on my statement thoroughly; however, after the recent debacle of hacked accounts and other problems to plague your system at Playstation Network, I am reluctant to do further business. If you want me to stay a member, you will have to refund us our money. Next time this happens, give us fair warning, please.

Message 19 of 33 (606 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Same here. Now im negative in my bank account. PSN is scheming everyone I think. Playstation I've had no problems with you till today. I'm furious with your actions.

Message 20 of 33 (598 Views)
0 Likes