Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 02 2013
By: Cwells21 First Son 10 posts
Accepted Solution

Dead or Alive® 5 with Hotties Swimwear Set Bundle wrong DLC?

10 replies 929 views Edited Feb 2, 2013

i bought the Dead or Alive® 5 with Hotties Swimwear Set Bundle today, and instead of getting the hotties set I got the Players set. Did i read something wrong, or did something mess up? anyone else have that problem?

Message 1 of 11 (929 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
2886 posts

Re: Dead or Alive® 5 with Hotties Swimwear Set Bundle wrong DLC?

Feb 2, 2013

Moved from 'PS Home Support'.

Message 2 of 11 (840 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Feb 7, 2013

I also bought the same bundle, but when I checked the DLC store page of the "Hotties Swimwear Set", it doesn't show that I own it. Is this suppose to happen?

Note: I already own "Player's Swimsuit Set" before I purchased this bundle, so I have no way of confirming about Cwells21 claim that the DLC he got was "Player's Swimsuit Set". Does this mean I just wasted my $13 (price of that dlc) since I already own the dlc?

Please reply Sony :smileysad:

Message 3 of 11 (713 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Could someone please verify if the store page of PSN had a typo about DOA5 + "Hotties" bundle (or should it be Player Swimsuit)?

Message 4 of 11 (704 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Feb 7, 2013
I called Sony, twice, all they said was that's weird, never seen that before, we can give you a refund. You should give Sony a call, so they have a at least two people that called in.
Message 5 of 11 (684 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
3970 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2013

Thanks for catching this guys, the issue should be fixed soon. Thanks for your patience.

J_W

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^
Message 6 of 11 (667 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Feb 8, 2013
thanks Joystick_warrior, do you know how long will the bundle be up, i was told my refund could take a week or 2. But i would like repurchase this bundle, with the correct DLC.
Message 7 of 11 (661 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Feb 8, 2013

@Cwells21, sadly I can't contact (call) on my end since my country (Asia) isn't supported on their hotlines. So yeah, I can't call Sony regarding the issue, nor ask for a refund in case :smileysad:

@Joystick_Warrior, thanks for the reply sir! Hopefully it does get fixed soon. I just wonder what about those who didn't ask for a refund? Is it possible for Sony to check those who bought the Hotties Swimsuit bundle and just activate the DLC to that account from their end?

Much appreciated :smileyhappy:

Message 8 of 11 (646 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Feb 8, 2013

I just finished downloading Dead or Alive 5 on my PS3, (i was crossing my fingers if the hotties swimsuit dlc will be there), sadly I was mistaken. Didn't find my DLC there, only Player Swimsuit, which I already purchased as a seperate DLC before the DOA5 bundle.

Sigh :smileysad:

Message 9 of 11 (626 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
3970 posts

Feb 8, 2013
If you guys did not receive the correct DLC call customer support as they will be instructed to give you a refund for getting the wrong DLC. The issue should be fixed as of right now and you should be getting the correct swimsuit DLC when you purchase it from the store. If this isn't happening let me know.

J_W

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^
Message 10 of 11 (603 Views)
0 Likes