Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 25 2013
By: hathak-awal1234 First Son 3 posts

Deactivation issue

5 replies 143 views Edited Oct 25, 2013

Hey guys, kinda new to this forum, and I need some help about system activation and crap, so I've used 'deactivate all systems' option before from sonyenterainment website, and now I've found that there are actually 3 systems activated on my account, and I don't know who's the third, so I've changed my password and my details, but when I wanted to deactivate all systems again it said I cant use it because I recently used it, so I've waited for several months, but it didnt change, and now I really need to deactivate all systems because I'm formatting my PS3 and re-activating it... so is there anyway to deactivate all systems?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (143 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29040 posts

Re: Deactivation issue

Oct 26, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

hathak-awal1234 wrote:

Hey guys, kinda new to this forum, and I need some help about system activation and crap, so I've used 'deactivate all systems' option before from sonyenterainment website, and now I've found that there are actually 3 systems activated on my account, and I don't know who's the third, so I've changed my password and my details, but when I wanted to deactivate all systems again it said I cant use it because I recently used it, so I've waited for several months, but it didnt change, and now I really need to deactivate all systems because I'm formatting my PS3 and re-activating it... so is there anyway to deactivate all systems?

You can only utilize the deactivate all option once every six months, if it has not been six months since the last time you did this then that is why you're unable to do so again, your only option is to wait out any remaining time left, there is no way around this.

BRIT-KO - MVP

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (133 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 26, 2013

But my ps3 can't handle more space and I gotta deactivate and format my system, is there any other solution before something bad happens? like can't mods do anything about it? deactivate all systems theirselves? 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (125 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29040 posts

Oct 26, 2013

hathak-awal1234 wrote:

But my ps3 can't handle more space and I gotta deactivate and format my system, is there any other solution before something bad happens? like can't mods do anything about it? deactivate all systems theirselves? 

Sorry no, waiting out any time remaining is your only option, the Moderators, Managers & all Sony employees are under the same rules as everyone else.

To be honest you really shouldn't need to utilize the 'deactivate all' option more than twice a year anyway.

BRIT-KO - MVP

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (119 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 26, 2013

it's just we got hacked and we've got more than 100$ on that account, and we dont wanna lose it..
btw is there anyway to know how much time is left so i can deactivate all systems again?

thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (117 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29040 posts

Oct 26, 2013

hathak-awal1234 wrote:

it's just we got hacked and we've got more than 100$ on that account, and we dont wanna lose it..
btw is there anyway to know how much time is left so i can deactivate all systems again?

thanks!

'Hacked', really, are you sure you didn't game-share nor give your PSN ID or password to someone?

I'm not aware of a way to know how much time is left, sorry.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (110 Views)
0 Likes