Jun 18 2013
By: Sgt_boricua_07 First Son 2 posts

Dcuo dlc quantum not usable in 2 consoles

2 replies 154 views Edited Jun 18, 2013
So its official that the dcl can be given to two consoles that what then dcuo reps told me and send me a link to support but support is offline, so im asking you guys what i have to do to give my dlc to another console. I tried to give it to my cousin but it doesnt work and that it the first time that i give my account to anyone , since only 2 consoles can have it . Thanks
Message 1 of 3 (154 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
19663 posts

Re: Dcuo dlc quantum not usable in 2 consoles

Jun 18, 2013

Putting aside the fact that you are not allowed to share your Playstation Store content with your cousin, or anyone else except for your kids (You can download games and DLC to two consoles that you own.  Not just any two consoles that you want); DCUO is an MMORPG, so some of the DLC is part of your PSN account (like avatars, or subscriptions), and is not installed on the console.  That DLC can only be used by your PSN account.  You can use it on as many consoles as you have your account on, but your cousin can't use it with his PSN account, even if he is playing the game on your PS3.  

GKP
Message 2 of 3 (148 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Dcuo dlc quantum not usable in 2 consoles

[ Edited ]
Jun 18, 2013
Well forget about sharing it with my cousin , all the acoounts that are in my console should be able to use the dlc in my console. The description of thebdlc word by word by sony says that "One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are "associated" with the purchasing account." I understand now that its an MMORPG , and that the things i buy are mostly account bound but how they put it means what i said above. So they have to change that part of dlc description and do something for misleading information. Becuase i also wanted to use it in my other accounts on my ps3.
Message 3 of 3 (135 Views)
0 Likes