Thank u. Up in running
Please use plain text.
Message 121 of 131 (636 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Darksiders II and Max Payne 3 Season Pass Issues

Nov 7, 2012
Goood god it works now with a lot complaints and not so kind words I'm pleased to see that what I put dollars in finally works now let's just work for none of this to happen again MP3 here we go
Please use plain text.
Message 122 of 131 (635 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
1462 posts

Nov 7, 2012

TigerLust wrote:

mochuuu wrote:

11/7 Update: Hey everyone. Darksiders II content should be addressed. Max Payne 3 content is getting fixed within the next 3 hours or so.  Let me know in this thread if you're still seeing issues with this after 3 hours.  To be clear, we're taking this very seriously on our end and are actively working to address the issue. 

If it is fixed (I'll believe it when I'm back at my PS3 downloading it), then thanks.

Will we have the same issue when the next Max Payne DLC hits the store, or will you guys take care of this PROactively?

We'll be making sure that the teams responsible are extra vigilant in ensuring that the content you're entitled to is available when it should be. You guys know this is a fairly rare thing, but when it happens, it sucks terribly, and I apologize on behalf of the ops teams. But I'm confident that these cases will be far and few in between, and we'll work hard with the goal of it never happening again. 

Thanks for everyone's patience on this. 

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Please use plain text.
Message 123 of 131 (615 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Are there any news about when will we europe players get access to those Season Pass DLCs? Since I can't get access to the Darksiders II DLCs yet, though I already bought the Season Pass long ago.

Please use plain text.
Message 124 of 131 (609 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 7, 2012
Any info about the fix for Europe?
Please use plain text.
Message 125 of 131 (598 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Nov 8, 2012

mochuuu wrote:

We'll be making sure that the teams responsible are extra vigilant in ensuring that the content you're entitled to is available when it should be. You guys know this is a fairly rare thing, but when it happens, it sucks terribly, and I apologize on behalf of the ops teams. But I'm confident that these cases will be far and few in between, and we'll work hard with the goal of it never happening again. 

Thanks for everyone's patience on this. 

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 126 of 131 (574 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 8, 2012
Yet again, I ask:
Any news about when will we Europe players be able to use Darksiders II Season Pass? It was suppossed to be yesterday, yet no way to use it.
Please use plain text.
Message 127 of 131 (540 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Sorry but cannot confirm... Darksiders 2 season pass still DOES NOT WORK! 

I have to say, i've been patient till now but it's becoming ridicoulous... i will never ever even consider purchasing any Season Pass code in the future!

Please use plain text.
Message 128 of 131 (530 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 1, 2013
Just purchased the season pass and the only thing that is showing up and able to download is the makers set, both expansions are available now and neither are showing up to download and install?
Please use plain text.
Message 129 of 131 (267 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 24, 2013
Same issue here, bought the game in the sale, was excited to play it, noticed the season pass got that too and just the makers et of armour and nothing else, what the hell?
I payed £11.99 for the season pass, I either want my money back or the issue resolved because that's cheating pose out of their money, in fact if its not resolved this could be taken into court because there was no warning it was broken, and if it was broken it should not be on the store!
Please use plain text.
Message 130 of 131 (243 Views)
0 Likes