Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: Darksiders II and Max Payne 3 Season Pass Issues

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

Okay..

I purchased the Max Payne 3 bundle with the pass for all expansions through the end of this year.

As a customer, I have given you my hard earned money months in advance of the content, and I had "faith" in you to deliver your end of the deal.

I understand mistakes happen, and like to think of myself as a pretty forgiving and reasonable person.

But when I get an excuse last week and a date for when it will be fixed and I wait until that day comes and passes and you still fail to deliver on the content you promised me with the season pass, then I start to become frustrated, annoyed, and an unhappy customer.

You failed to deliver this Hostage Negotiation expansion on 10/30/12.  Then you took it off the store and said it would be fixed for sure with the PS Store update on 11/6/12.  - But it is now 11/7/12 and I still cannot download this expansion.

Take your time and do whatever you need to do Sony.  But get it fixed and get it on the store for your loyal customers who give you their hard earned money over giving it to your competitors instead (ie Microsoft, Nintendo, or the huge competition in the form of gaming PCs which by the way are becoming VERY affordable now days)

But also DO THE RIGHT THING AS WELL.  The right thing here is to credit each and every customer who paid for this Max Payne 3 Pass at least the cost of this particular expansion.  - So a minimum credit to every pass owner of $9.99.  Want to really satisfy your paying customers and go all out and have awesome customer service much like Amazon.com?  - Then realize that this particular Max Payne 3 pass was a rip off to your loyal fans because the first two expansions were actually free for everyone, and this one is late and still not on the store... And only perhaps one more expansion before the end of 2012?  ..If you really wanna deliver excellent customer service here Sony, the right thing to do is to credit EVERY Max Payne 3 season pass holder an entire refund of that pass cost and deliver the expansions free to them anyhow.  - Much how a drive thru fast food place might give a meal free if it is not ready in under a guaranteed time frame.  - Much how Amazon.com will refund purchases if they don't deliver goods in the time frame they promise.

So, yeah, as a rational and completey understanding but loyal customer fully expect and hope you deliver on a minimum of a $9.99 credit to all Max Payne season Pass holders who purchased a pass before the date this expansion should have been released (10/30/12).  A better response would be to credit the entire cost of the season pass back to them all since the value you promised really wasn't there.  You promised savings in the description of the season pass, when the fact actually is they would have saved money just buying the Hostage Negotiation expansion and the next one to be released seperately.

Sony... In the long run, providing good customer satisfaction will pay you more dividends then failing to deliver and just keeping the money and turning a blind eye.

- Do the right thing.

- Zaxx

Please use plain text.
Message 111 of 131 (277 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Tuesday 11/06/2012 has passed whats up with the new Max Payne 3 DLC?

Please use plain text.
Message 112 of 131 (239 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
1474 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Zaxtor99 wrote:

Okay..

I purchased the Max Payne 3 bundle with the pass for all expansions through the end of this year.

As a customer, I have given you my hard earned money months in advance of the content, and I had "faith" in you to deliver your end of the deal.

I understand mistakes happen, and like to think of myself as a pretty forgiving and reasonable person.

But when I get an excuse last week and a date for when it will be fixed and I wait until that day comes and passes and you still fail to deliver on the content you promised me with the season pass, then I start to become frustrated, annoyed, and an unhappy customer.

You failed to deliver this Hostage Negotiation expansion on 10/30/12.  Then you took it off the store and said it would be fixed for sure with the PS Store update on 11/6/12.  - But it is now 11/7/12 and I still cannot download this expansion.

Take your time and do whatever you need to do Sony.  But get it fixed and get it on the store for your loyal customers who give you their hard earned money over giving it to your competitors instead (ie Microsoft, Nintendo, or the huge competition in the form of gaming PCs which by the way are becoming VERY affordable now days)

But also DO THE RIGHT THING AS WELL.  The right thing here is to credit each and every customer who paid for this Max Payne 3 Pass at least the cost of this particular expansion.  - So a minimum credit to every pass owner of $9.99.  Want to really satisfy your paying customers and go all out and have awesome customer service much like Amazon.com?  - Then realize that this particular Max Payne 3 pass was a rip off to your loyal fans because the first two expansions were actually free for everyone, and this one is late and still not on the store... And only perhaps one more expansion before the end of 2012?  ..If you really wanna deliver excellent customer service here Sony, the right thing to do is to credit EVERY Max Payne 3 season pass holder an entire refund of that pass cost and deliver the expansions free to them anyhow.  - Much how a drive thru fast food place might give a meal free if it is not ready in under a guaranteed time frame.  - Much how Amazon.com will refund purchases if they don't deliver goods in the time frame they promise.

So, yeah, as a rational and completey understanding but loyal customer fully expect and hope you deliver on a minimum of a $9.99 credit to all Max Payne season Pass holders who purchased a pass before the date this expansion should have been released (10/30/12).  A better response would be to credit the entire cost of the season pass back to them all since the value you promised really wasn't there.  You promised savings in the description of the season pass, when the fact actually is they would have saved money just buying the Hostage Negotiation expansion and the next one to be released seperately.

Sony... In the long run, providing good customer satisfaction will pay you more dividends then failing to deliver and just keeping the money and turning a blind eye.

- Do the right thing.

- Zaxx

The Community Management team is taking this case very seriously, and you're completely valid in your feelings here. We're working to discuss internally how to avoid these circumstances in the future; but I'm afraid anything beyond that, at this time, is not planned. 

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Please use plain text.
Message 113 of 131 (209 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 7, 2012

its 1:30 pm eastern and theres nothing

Please use plain text.
Message 114 of 131 (196 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 7, 2012

i take that back.DLC IS LIVE....I REPEAT DLC IS LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 115 of 131 (189 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Max Payne 3 Hostage Negotion is LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 116 of 131 (188 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 7, 2012
Darksiders II season pass stil does not work, entering "Season code" menu in-game opens up the store and gives an error code... just as before.... does not work from store itself either, no discount on abyssal forge... PLS FIX!
Please use plain text.
Message 117 of 131 (165 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Now yes, I'm downloading the hostage negotiation... :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 118 of 131 (146 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Please check the in-game store now. The DLC pack should now show up for the Rockstar Pass. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 119 of 131 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Nov 7, 2012

mochuuu wrote:

11/7 Update: Hey everyone. Darksiders II content should be addressed. Max Payne 3 content is getting fixed within the next 3 hours or so.  Let me know in this thread if you're still seeing issues with this after 3 hours.  To be clear, we're taking this very seriously on our end and are actively working to address the issue. 

If it is fixed (I'll believe it when I'm back at my PS3 downloading it), then thanks.

Will we have the same issue when the next Max Payne DLC hits the store, or will you guys take care of this PROactively?

Please use plain text.
Message 120 of 131 (141 Views)
0 Likes