Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
9 posts

Re: Darksiders II and Max Payne 3 Season Pass Issues

Nov 7, 2012
as for servers being devastaed..why did the game never go down if the servers were devastated...so Sandy blew in and decided she was only gonna f*** with the DLC for pass holders and not disrupt the game play...really if the servers were devistated I would asume nothing on ps would be playable online
Please use plain text.
Message 101 of 131 (494 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Nov 7, 2012

**bleep**... that is messed up. He could have at least said that the first time. What a **bleep**. If that is the case then why have they not made that 100% clear. Funny cause if something happened to you and you needed back your 30$ i doubt they would care either. That agent is a total deuche.

Please use plain text.
Message 102 of 131 (491 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Tilton wrote:

...the reason you can't access the DLC is because of The Storm that wrecked some portions of the east coast...

Did anyone know this? I've been checking this thread the whole time, and I have a feeling that if we'd been told Hurricane Sandy was the source of the problem, there wouldn't be ten pages of childish whining and bickering.

Next time you guys get that impatient urge to demand compensation, just be happy DLC is all you lost (and only temporarily).

the only server issue i saw thru the whole storm is that rockstar social club cant be signed into from the game, it says rockstar services not available try again later, But if the storm is and was the problem do you really think it would only mess up the rockstar pass holders dlc, if you believe that you are pretty gullible, so maybe you want to think a little before you post you probably have the dlc right? meaning your not a pass holder. By the way i am in pennsylvania and i played the game most of the storm duration as work was cancelled there was a little more lag now and then but that is about it

Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 131 (472 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Nov 7, 2012
They must keep the pass holder servers outside with the customer service guide.
Please use plain text.
Message 104 of 131 (465 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Still not fixed **bleep**!

DTJanes
Please use plain text.
Message 105 of 131 (383 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Nov 7, 2012

if you believe that you are pretty gullible, so maybe you want to think a little before you post
you probably have the dlc right? meaning your not a pass holder.

I'm a pass holder in California. Why else would I be commenting here? I've been checking the ps store, the in-game store, and this thread an embarrassing number of times since last tuesday. Like you, I want the dlc I pre-paid for that I see others using. I just didn't see a point in unleashing nerd rage with a CAPS-laden tirade over it. I don't know much about hurricanes (we get earthquakes over here) or how R*'s dlc system works. Call me gullible, but I assumed he'd know better than to lie about something like that.

Please use plain text.
Message 106 of 131 (370 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Nov 7, 2012
Glad darksiders 2 was fixed. What's the story with max payne 3? This season pass was a huge waste of $. Justice pack was free from best buy for preordering and the next one was free for everyone...i wasted 30 bucks on a stupid pass for crap i woulda ended up getting half of for free anyway. Never buying one of these passes again.
Please use plain text.
Message 107 of 131 (363 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Nov 7, 2012

mochuuu wrote:

11/1 Update: Hello everyone. Looks like the latest shows that this will be resolved in the next PS Store Update next Tuesday on 11/6. We're looking into some ways to make this a bit easier on you guys as I know it's not very fun to have to wait on this content. I'll update with more news as I get it, but I do apologize for the delay. 

Yet another week of empty promises.  When is it going to be fixed?  Don't tell us to wait another week for a "store update", just get it fixed TODAY ffs.

Please use plain text.
Message 108 of 131 (355 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Nov 7, 2012
I also think that sandy story is bs. Thq's servers aren't on the east coast and vigils tweets lead me to believe it was a sony server side error...which is on the east coast i do believe. I blame this awful new store layout.
Please use plain text.
Message 109 of 131 (345 Views)
First Son
22 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Vyprstryke wrote:
I also think that sandy story is bs. Thq's servers aren't on the east coast and vigils tweets lead me to believe it was a sony server side error...which is on the east coast i do believe. I blame this awful new store layout.

In retrospect blaming it on Sandy does seem like a load of crap, but the timing coincides. It happened before the store layout was changed though. I don't mind the new layout, but it's pretty silly that even free content now has a few more shopping cart steps between finding and downloading it.

Please use plain text.
Message 110 of 131 (338 Views)
0 Likes