Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
3 posts

Re: Darksiders II and Max Payne 3 Season Pass Issues

Nov 6, 2012
people saying stop crying should stop reading this thread PERIOD we the customers have every fkn right to be angry if you can't take the heat **bleep** of the kitchen that's all....

Plus yall talking like your sony rep with your stop crying **bleep** go on with YOUR LIFE like you said let them handle the mess they put themself in......

Hurricane sandy had nothing to do with this I've a lot of players using dlc content items while Xbox wich I will buy next I put sony crap in the garbage , had no problems downloading dlc so is pc and they playing right now as we speak......

Never again I will put money in this company and if you are an investor and reading this right now I suggest you KEEP YOUR MONEY and try a GREAT company that care about customers like XBOX MICROSOFT you may have to pay more in the long run but none of this sort of **bleep** happens
Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 131 (492 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 6, 2012

"...try a GREAT company that care about customers like XBOX MICROSOFT you may have to pay more in the long run but none of this sort of **bleep** happens" 

- Unde4d_Voodo0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO.

Yup, Xbox is perfect.

...Enjoy paying $60 a year just to play online.

..Also enjoy your Red Light of Death right after the one year warranty expires.  Heh.

And while you gain a few big name franchise games like Halo, hope you don't miss the overflow of exlusive PS3 hits like Uncharted and The Last of Us from Naughty Dog, titles like Resistance from Insomnia, Killzone, God of War, as well as super creative hits like Journey, Little Big Planet, Dust 514, and ModNation Racers.

..Oh, and no more ability to play those BluRay movies with the Xbox 360 either.

Hmm, and when you want to expand your ridiculously small hard drive on the Xbox, enjoy paying twice as much for 1/4th the size of a new hard drive as being able to just buy any laptop hard drive with the PS3.

I can really see why you are sooo frustrated with the PS3.  It just "sucks" big time compared to the Xbox 360.

LMAO.

Enjoy the 360 pal.

Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 131 (436 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Well it's the 6th and I still can't download it. This will be the last season pass I purchase. It didn't really save any money since they gave away the last DLC for free. When will it be fixed that's what I want to know!

Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 131 (389 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 6, 2012
What In the hell is going on with the season passes this is bull
Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 131 (375 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 7, 2012

I can not believe it's been seven days and I can not download the pack hostage negotiation MAX PAYNE 3 is a shame that, I'm getting very, very angry. What is the advantage of having no ROCKSTAR PASS am the last to receive the upgrade package.

Roghers

Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 131 (314 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Nov 7, 2012
talking to a lawyer..starting a class action lawsuit!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 131 (291 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 7, 2012

mochuuu wrote:
11/1 Update: Hello everyone. Looks like the latest shows that this will be resolved in the next PS Store Update next Tuesday on 11/6. We're looking into some ways to make this a bit easier on you guys as I know it's not very fun to have to wait on this content. I'll update with more news as I get it, but I do apologize for the delay.

Well here it is 11/6/2012 7:47pm. This is a bunch of **bleep** sony i have been a loyal sony guy for over 20 years, Now here i am with a game i still got to play without the dlc the general public could buy LAST WEEK. Not to mention i gave out the money months ago for this dlc, they had no problem taking the money then,BUT HERE ARE US LOYAL PASS BUYERS STILL UNABLE TO DOWLOAD THIS  EVEN AFTER YOU SAID IT WOULD BE FIXED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!     SO WHAT IS THE NEW UPDATE ARE YOU GOING TO SAY NEXT WEEK??   iF I DIDNT HATE MICROSOFT SO BAD I WOULD GO BUY A XBOX, BUT THEY ARE NOT GETTING 60 DOLLARS A MONTH OFF OF ME, BUT IT IS GETTING CLOSER BECAUSE OF ALL THE **bleep** I HAVE ENDURED HERE OVER THE LAST 2 YEARS! 

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 131 (278 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 7, 2012

This missing bit for me to do this, I'm losing patience with the sony and Rockstar...

Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 131 (276 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 7, 2012
This missing bit for me to do this, I'm losing patience with the sony and Rockstar...
Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 131 (273 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Lol love how the PS Store update is live, yet it is still not fixes, haha THANKS!

Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 131 (226 Views)
0 Likes