First Son
3 posts

Re: Darksiders II and Max Payne 3 Season Pass Issues

Nov 1, 2012

Ok so is there any more info on this topic? All my friends who DONT have the max payne season pass bought and are playing the new dlc. But i showed my devotion and threw up all the money up front for the season pass because i like R*.   Is this their fault? sony's fault?? When i go to the psn store and manually search for hostage negotiation it says " your acct cant access content"  and then its not there in the max payne 3 ingame store. So what  do  i do? wait? I dont care if im waiting, just a little info would be nice. I had a very hard time finding any documentation on the situation.

thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 131 (496 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

Sony, I love Max Payne 3 and aside from PS3, I also have it for PC.  In buying the Rockstar Pass for this game, I'm very dissapointed in this DLC not being available as expected, ESPECIALLY since it was straight away available on other platforms on time.  I am a Sony fan and am very happy with Sony's exceptional exclusives BUT for this DLC mishap to be a Sony-only issue and to happen with a game I turn to daily is extremely frustrating. 

I know this is only a game and real problems like the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy are exponentionally more troubling - but the truth is, we paid for something in advance and expected it to be available on a certain day and that didn't happen, which is just unacceptable for a company like Sony with all of its resources - I really don't understand how the ball was dropped on this.  Please fix this quickly and also ensure that it doesn't happen again for the next DLC pack.  Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 131 (495 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Nov 1, 2012
Yes, please hurry in resolving this issues as well as avoiding with other DLC Passes. Paying in advance for something has always provided me with the reassurance that I would be entitled that product upon release, I hope Sony, being the established company it is, could fufil such promises.
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 131 (470 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Wow, just wow....

Looking at the overall maturity level of the posts here, I'm not so sure I even want to play Max Payne 3 any more.

It's one thing for Sony to need to fix something with this DLC for Max Payne 3 and take a day or two to get it all worked out.

..What is completely ridiculous here is all of these posts acting like starved psychotic savages acting like the world is coming to an end because they have to wait an extra day or two.

Chill out everyone. 

I also paid for the Max Payne 3 content pass as well, but it's okay.  Go outside and breathe some fresh air.  Count to 10, and relax, geez.

If you all go this nuts over having to wait a bit to get your video game DLC, I can only imagine what you'd do if you ever went without something really important in life... like fresh water, a warm bed, or food to eat.

Please learn to relax, - you'll live longer.  Oh, and learn that a video game isn't the most important thing on this earth.  Go hug a family member or something for Christ's sake.

-  Diesel.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 131 (458 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Nov 1, 2012
It's funny how some people think the hurricane on the east coast caused this ,while PC and XBOX 360 players have been playing since day one and would've been having the same issues ! Its just show how pathetic a fanboy can be blinded by is own love for the "brand" THAT SELLS YOU A SEASON PASS MONTHS IN ADVANCE TO GIIVE YOU DELAYED DLC'S AND BEING LAUGH AT !!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 131 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
243 posts

Nov 1, 2012

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/ROCKSTAR-PASS-ACTIVE-for-MAX-PAYN...

I am having the same issue, I was even charged for the last Max Payne 3 DLC "Hostage Negotiation."

what I want to know is what will happen to those who have  been charged for the DLC while having a Rockstar Pass?

will we get our money back?

"If you're good at something, never do it for free. " The Joker in The Dark Knight.
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 131 (367 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Nov 1, 2012

I hope by later today they will have it fixed. :smileyhappy:

DTJanes
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 131 (356 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Nov 1, 2012

hey diesel...... how bout you keep your soap box on your own block. If consumers dont sound off then "Big company" wont change the faults. Who are you to judge on a way a person vents. Its not like Mp3 was some chump change. We pay good money for good service.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 131 (342 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Nov 1, 2012

well i am still waiting on Darksiders 2 Abyssal Forge myself. i tried a search and it shows in the search but says "account cannot access this content".

We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 131 (328 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

OG_MURK_MAN:

hey diesel...... how bout you keep your soap box on your own block. If consumers dont sound off then "Big company" wont change the faults. Who are you to judge on a way a person vents. Its not like Mp3 was some chump change. We pay good money for good service.

Um... Please explain how telling people to "relax" and "chill out" is a "soap box" lol. 

"STUFF happens".  That's all I am saying.  Gotta learn to not get so bent outta shape, especially about  a video game.

-  Diesel.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 131 (310 Views)
0 Likes