Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 31 2012
By: mochuuu SCEA 1481 posts

Darksiders II and Max Payne 3 Season Pass Issues

[ Edited ]
130 replies 5382 views Edited Nov 7, 2012

We're aware of the current issue in which Darksiders II and Max Payne 3 Season's Passes don't seem to be giving gamers their DLC (Abyssal Forge and Hostage Negotiation Pack, respectively). 

We're working on a solution and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible. I will update this thread when I have news. Until then, we apologize for the inconvenience. 

10/31 Update: Hi all, just an update; we're still working on an ETA for when this will be fixed. Thanks for your patience, and we're working as quickly as possible to get this addressed. 

11/1 Update: Hello everyone. Looks like the latest shows that this will be resolved in the next PS Store Update next Tuesday on 11/6. We're looking into some ways to make this a bit easier on you guys as I know it's not very fun to have to wait on this content. I'll update with more news as I get it, but I do apologize for the delay. 

11/7 Update: Hey everyone. Darksiders II content should be addressed. Max Payne 3 content is getting fixed within the next 3 hours or so.  Let me know in this thread if you're still seeing issues with this after 3 hours.  To be clear, we're taking this very seriously on our end and are actively working to address the issue. 

11/7 Update #2: 

All content should now be up. We'll be making sure that the teams responsible are extra vigilant in ensuring that the content you're entitled to is available when it should be. You guys know this is a fairly rare thing, but when it happens, it sucks terribly, and I apologize on behalf of the ops teams. But I'm confident that these cases will be far and few in between, and we'll work hard with the goal of it never happening again. 

Thanks for everyone's patience on this. We'll keep this floated for another day, but then will be 'unfloating' this topic. 

- morgan haro, SCEA Sr. Project Manager - PlayStation.com
@morganharo

Message 1 of 131 (5,382 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Re: Darksiders II and Max Payne 3 Season Pass Issues

Oct 31, 2012
now i feel like im getting push to the side.
Message 2 of 131 (5,366 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 31, 2012

I see that the Max Payne 3 Hostage Negotiation pack is not in the store anymore, hopefully it's getting resolved quickly.

Message 3 of 131 (5,329 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Thanks for your guy's attention to this. I'm currently flooded in at home and since I can't be playing Assassin's Creed 3 or Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Darksiders 2 dlc was my next thing so I'm pretty bummed. But at least Most Wanted has a Trial up so I can check that out...when it finishes downloading lol. Hope to see something soon, thanks again.
Message 4 of 131 (5,328 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 31, 2012

same here, sandy was a **bleep**. so is PSN/R* for screwin with season pass holders. imagine how "great" i feel having paid in advance for a product only to get it later than the general population. not to mention the inferiority complex caused by xbox always beeing on time with releases.

Message 5 of 131 (5,309 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Yeah, I guess it would be better service if PSN was pay for. Anyway, I'm constantly checking the store to see any updates.

Message 6 of 131 (5,284 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 31, 2012
I personally feel we should get something for the troubles. This isn't far to us true Sony users.
Message 7 of 131 (5,283 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Oct 31, 2012
I'm honestly surprised anyone even plays Max Payne 3 lol. Prolly not completely Sony's fault tho. I mean unless there are people actively buying Max Payne 3 dlc packs (which I highly doubt), I don't think anyone is getting it before anyone. Plus, XBOX people would get this stuff tomorrow I think since they update the marketplace on Wednesdays.
Message 8 of 131 (5,246 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 31, 2012

i side with this, unfortunately sony is one of the stingiest companies out there when it comes to compensating users for their errors, also their customer service is slow and awful. let me rephrase that last line. their whole service is slow and awful. content is always released towards the end of the mentioned date. xbox is on this dlc since 12.15am today (eastern time, oct 30th) while sony always released at 5.00pm. **bleep** is that. i know the service is free, but we paid more for the console. next generation i'd rather be buying one less game a year and pay for the xbox service instead. tired of these crap issues week in and week out. play station plus also doesn't warm me up one bit. gone are the days when you bought SONY everything in your house because you knew it was high end stuff. now it's just a lingering relic, and old dinosaur, constantly fu**ing their customer with bull**** drm (like cinavia), proprietary formats, discontinued or dead on release products etc. ; an overall SH*TTY EXPERIENCE.

SHAME ON YOU SONY

Message 9 of 131 (5,244 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Oct 31, 2012
My only issue with Sony right now is getting my new PS3 to be able to download video since my last system had the yellow light of death. My first PS3 lasted a solid 3 years whereas my first and only 360 lasted just a little over a year. Except for the annoyances that go with system failures, I'll take another Sony console over whatever Microsoft puts out any day. Plus if you want games, at least Sony is consistently delivering in that category. Microsoft seems to have this timed dlc thing going on and have completely abandoned their core gamer audience unless you like Gears, Halo or Forza. Shooters and a great racing series.
Message 10 of 131 (5,215 Views)
0 Likes