May 30 2013
By: nokaon First Son 1 posts

Dark souls not available to buy on psn store

2 replies 207 views Edited May 30, 2013

Hi im currently downloading Demon souls so i thought for my self: '' i want to buy dark souls'' but when i checked only addons are available, i find that sad because i really want to buy it instantly instead of ordering it on the internet, and i also find it weird that demon souls which is older then dark souls is available but not dark souls

if you have any solution or if there is a way to buy it on the store i would be most grateful if i can get help on how to get it 

Yours sincerely

nokaon

Message 1 of 3 (207 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40067 posts

Re: Dark souls not available to buy on psn store

May 30, 2013

nokaon wrote:

Hi im currently downloading Demon souls so i thought for my self: '' i want to buy dark souls'' but when i checked only addons are available, i find that sad because i really want to buy it instantly instead of ordering it on the internet, and i also find it weird that demon souls which is older then dark souls is available but not dark souls

if you have any solution or if there is a way to buy it on the store i would be most grateful if i can get help on how to get it 

Yours sincerely

nokaon

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Yea sorry that game is avaialble as a disc order only, not as a digital download, there is no solution but to purchase the disc.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 3 (173 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
15273 posts

Re: Dark souls not available to buy on psn store

May 30, 2013

Actually, it isn't weird at all that the Demon's Souls is available - older games get onto the PSN store first, not newer ones.

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 3 of 3 (170 Views)
0 Likes