Dec 03 2013
By: J-D-Mallet First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Damaged PSN Code, need help please

2 replies 403 views Edited Dec 3, 2013

Bought my ps3 about a month ago, and I bought a $20 psn voucher but I pulled off the sticker rather then scratching it. So now I have about 4 letters/numbers that can not be read... What can I do about it? I don't see how I could "message" support since all I really see is Live chat or the number to call them. How can I reach them or fill out the form to obtain the code? Please, help. Thanks.

Message 2 of 3 (403 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Damaged PSN Code, need help please

Dec 3, 2013

Bought my ps3 about a month ago, and I bought a $20 psn voucher but I pulled off the sticker rather then scratching it. So now I have about 4 letters/numbers that can not be read... What can I do about it? I don't see how I could "message" support since all I really see is Live chat or the number to call them. How can I reach them or fill out the form to obtain the code? Please, help. Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
24534 posts

Re: Damaged PSN Code, need help please

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2013

Hello and welcome to the Playstation Forums. We aren't Sony employees but we'll do our best to assist you. Don't just disappear when your issue is solved. Someone may need your help some day or maybe you'd just like to socialize in our Off Topic or Home forums.

One thread is enough.  http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Damaged-PSN-Code-need-help-please...

Now as far as your problem your only option is to contact Support. They'll probably ask you to take some pictures of the card and receipt. Give them a call.

Edit: threads merged

U--J

Message 3 of 3 (396 Views)